Question about my signature

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Can you folks tell me how the "Whinny For Me Farm" looks in my signature on your computer?

On my computer and on the ones in my office, it looks "fancy" cursive but I'm not sure how it looks on other / most computers. I'm not sure how the font things work exactly, but think unless you have a font called "Freestyle Script", my farm name just will look big and in plain text.

So, I'm wondering if it looks "medium and fancy", or "big and plain"

Thanks
default_yes.gif
:

That's what I was afraid of! I'm probably going to change it but will wait and see what the others say (since if I change it now, then it will look medium and plain to everyone) :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Darn it though because on my computer, it looks so elegant
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Okay
default_smile.png

Nevermind. I just picked a font that is an option on LB vs. choosing "my own" so I think it will look the same to everyone now
default_yes.gif
:

Big and plain - the letters are about a size 18 block letters . I "tried" to copy it on here for you but it keeps going back to the smaller size.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I changed it on my own.

The font I was using looked like cursive on computers that have that font installed, and like big plain letters on others.

It wasn't a standard choice on LB (neither are my colors) but ones I know the names / codes for (me being an aspiring nerd).

It used to be fancy (I liked it that way Jill) but now it's plain.

I'll miss the fancy way it was.

Jill could you upload it to a web photo storage and paste the url in image form within your signature block?

I've seen some with pics in their signature, perhaps this forum can't remember but maybe I'm thinking another if it doesn't work here.

Ever hear the expression, "Less is more."

It should apply to font styles and font sizes as well.

On the sales page, I skip over the posts with giant letters and various font styles and font sizes. It's too annoying.

Maybe it's just me but, Jill, I think the way your farm name looks now is terrific. It's understated, yet appealing to the eye.

It looks plain and blocky but I could of sworn that not to long ago that it was fancy.

Leslie

Latest posts

Back