QtrRae "Donna" needs a few little prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too rarely post on here, but am a daily reader on here and with this topic I figure now is better than never to post. Donna is a dear friend and introduced me to that you can't have just one mini! I have bought 4 wonderful babies from her and thanks to her and Marnie I now own a small herd. She truly is the sweetest, kindest caretaker of her animals and an inspiration. These missing fillies makes me just sick and I have high hopes in them returning to her haven. I also want to thank all of you for your posts/topics. I have learned so much this last year and I always admire how you all support and care for each others needs in a crisis and/or for the wonderful stories!

Hang in there Donna! We're all here for you. Marnie, You are a true friend.

Karen

Ok, I need to edit here since the wonderful news just came in! Thank God they were found before dark and they are all OK!!! Take Care!

Last edited by a moderator:
OHHH I could of cried when I read the WONDERFUL news. I am so happy for you Donna. Our forum prayers have been answered. Corinne

[SIZE=14pt]Praise God that the guardian angels were looking out for the little girls![/SIZE]

If only they could write a book! What an adventure they must have had!

Lyn

Donna, I'm sitting here crying tears of joy that your girls have been found. I pray the ordeal wasn't too bad for them. Ha, they probably had the time of their lives living like real wild horses!!!

Ginny StP

Just talked to Marnie, and they are all fine, not even a scratch or a burr. Donna will be on later with the story. Corinne

thank you god!!!!!

for prayers answered :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

wonderful news and so many people just jumping in to help

just brings tears to my eyes and gives me goose bumps

i can't imagine how happy YOU ALL ARE

a big congratulations to all!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_multi: :new_multi:

lori & art

Thank God they made it home safe and sound!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Nancy & Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Thank God..I just got in and had to check to see if there was any news. Thank Goodness they are alright. I was so afraid to read to the post. Congratulations. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank The Lord for their safe return. I bet they have a story to tell if they

could talk. I would also think they are very happy to be home.

What great news.. thank you for the update. Prayers were answered here.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

:cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

default_cheers.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:

:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

Robin

[SIZE=14pt]WONDERFUL!!!!! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: [/SIZE]

I'm so anxious to hear what happened, how they were found, etc. But right now, I'm satisfied, just knowing they have been found safe & sound!
default_yes.gif
:

The POWER OF PRAYER comes thru again!
default_pray.gif
:

Well, after reading Lyn's sad post about Silhouette, this is the second post I came looking for, and this is VERY GOOD NEWS!!! Phew!!! What a relief.

So happy for you, Donna, and for the fillies who must have been scared witless!

Just finished reading this post. Felt so bad for Donna but Im happy that I continued to read on and find out they are found safe and sound. Hug sent your way.
default_yes.gif
: :new_multi: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back