QtrRae "Donna" needs a few little prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my - I can't imagine how frightening this would be. Prayers coming from Saskatchewan Canada for the safe return of all four fillies. I am watching one of my little mares on marestare and am so excited about the impending foaling - but after reading this post my excitement has been toned down.

OMG!!! That is one of my WORST nightmares! My prayers are certainly with her...
default_pray.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh Donna Im sorry your girls are lost!!!!!!!! Maybe they will head back home on their own. I sure hope so!

Donna, I'm hoping the little girls are back in the morning looking for breakfast. Thanks, Marnie!

Debi

I honestly got sick to my stomach reading about this. I'm praying for a safe return! I'm from Wisconsin, too, and I know the type of terrain those fillies are lost in.

OH my God this is just horrible. I can imagine how Donna will not sleep tonite. I know she is awake waiting for their return and I do think they will come home. Thank heavens there are 4. They will be together and it's still possible that they will find their way back home. HUGE PRAYERS for Donna.

Marnie, is it at all possible that you can call the news or a search & rescue team and tell them and ask them to bring a chopper to help search?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nightmare! :new_shocked: Praying for Donna and her fillies safe return. May God protect them and keep them out of harms way.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Praying for their swift and safe return.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Sending prayers for the safe return of the fillies. How terrible and frightening!!!
default_sad.png

Dearest Donna!

I can't imagine what you're going through! This is just so scary and terrible. You and babies are in my prayers. If there is anything I can do to help you, Let me know! ...and thank-you Marnie for posting this.

Take Care,

Karen

Oh my gosh! I can only imagine how Donna is feeling right now!

I am praying for her and the fillies, and praying for a happy return SOON! Maybe they will be hungry this morning and easier to catch. I hope they are home soon.

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

By the light of day my prayers for your girls have doubled. I know you'll find them and your joy will overflow. Hugs Donna, Debs

Donna you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted and your 4 babies.

Carlene

Oh gosh, I missed this post last night. I hope you find your fillies today safe and sound. Please keep us updated.

Beth

default_sad.png
I'm also sending prayers that Donna finds her fillies safe & sound this morning.
default_pray.gif
:

Donna and Marnie, Prayers coming in full force to you, (and please god--let them be found safe and returned home to Donna.) I can only think of what Donna is going thru. I wish I was closer to both of you so I could help in this. Do you have a mounted search/rescue team near you? Can you call them in? I do know a few members of our local search/rescue mounted and check to see if they can or could come up. Do you know anyone with a plane to do some flyovers? I am just sick hearing about this. Those bluffs and the region in general is going to be hard to search. Marnie, call me if there is any news. Corinne

Latest posts

Back