Put our Saint to sleep

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif

When I was little our family had Saints.

They are great dogs.

Ohhh I am so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful little girl. My heart is heavy thinking about how you miss her.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet girl.

Hugs to you and the family.

Anna

When my beloved yellow lab passed away at ten years old the most irritating thing people (unintentionally, just human nature) did was to tell me of their beloved animal's passing. I realized later that my loss was making them relive theirs. I am sitting here boohooing right now. So I will be brief and just say that after he passed I had a small headstone made with his name, date of birth and passing, and a personal epitaph on it. I planted a butterfly bush in the flower garden in his (Albert's) honor and the headstone is laying down near it. I guess it would be better described as a footstone. What I am trying to say is that memorializing our guy in this way keeps him near to our hearts. I feel your pain and pray for blessings upon you.

I am so sorry to hear about your girl's passing.
default_sad.png
I've lost three of my Saints now. They just aren't around long enough.
default_no.gif

Saints are more quiet than so many breeds, but as the saying goes... "still waters run deep", and it you really feel a void when they go.

Please PM me if you need to talk. Also, I have connections with Saint breeders and Saint Bernard rescue groups if you decide that you might want another.

Take care

Daryl

Latest posts

Back