Puppies are 1 week old and I have a new job!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Well puppies are actually 10 days old now.... been too busy to post. Last week got a call from my dog vet while at the Fredricksburg shows offering me half days to work part time for her!!!! I am so happy, today is my 3rd day. My whole life I wanted to be a vet.... didnt get into Cornell so I went to nursing school and got a degree in that.Made good money as a visiting psych nurse till I went blind and I gave up my license because I figured I would never see again. Low and behold here I am sighted and Im working for a little more than Minimum wage and LOVING it!!! True I dont need benefits and Im only doing this because I enjoy it and it helps with entries..... but Im learning so much from her I thank God several times every day for this opportunity.

Keep the faith..... it may take 55 years to get the job of your dreams but it can happen.

Here are the babies, not a great pic, they still look pretty much like long hamsters!

Lyn

FancyandNickpuppies1week.jpg

What cute little punkins they are!

Congrats on the job. It just shows that it isnt about money but about happiness which is so important! I'm glad it is working out for you...

Ohhh, that pic is ADORABLE!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Congrats on the job!!!!

~kathryn

ps, need lots of good thoughts this weekend....and a LOT of luck!!!
default_wink.png

They are so cute!!!

I'm thrilled for you about the job!! You deserve to be happy!!!

Awwww...what precious little "appetizers"!!!
default_wub.png
Good luck with your dream job, Lyn....sounds exciting!

Oh, the puppies are soooo cute. Congratulations on finding a job that I know you will enjoy.

Those little ones are so cute. As for the job, how wonderful for you. I always felt enjoying your job was more important than the money. You spend so much of your time at work, why be miserable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pups are so cute! I am not use to seeing fuzzy pups
default_smile.png

Congrats on the new job. I have a friend who in her 40s went back to school to be a vet. She is loving every bit of her job. ( she had been a mental health councelor) oh and she also has a Dachy she shows.

Latest posts

Back