Protein

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-2 cups of beet pulp is a tiny amount if that's wet-all should be weighed anyway. I'm with you on the dewormer. Good way to develop resistant worms, which happens way too often.

He's in training for obstacle, jumper, halter, model, and showmanship. And he's getting exercised 4-5 days out of the week. So I think giving him 2 cups twice daily would be just right...for his amount of exercise.

Sorry- two cups pf what? This is getting complicated! I would forget the cups at the moment and start weighing your feed- you really would not believe what a show horse needs to be eating to be looking really good! You do really need to be exercising every day, in a pretty strict routine.

Well how much Beetpulp should a 30 inch horse that is now going to get exercised everyday be fed..in weight? I'm also going on Alfalfa pellets and Enrich 32..

Does 1cup of Beetpulp, 1/2 cup of Enrich 32, some Alfalfa Pellets, and some Hay sound like a good diet? The horses would get this in the morning and at night....they also sometimes get Equiade Body Builder.. Does this sound good?

Latest posts

Back