Problems fixed and our new ASPC/AMHR site is up and linked!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwagner

Reaction score
After not realizing that our link was still to our old site we have now fixed it and the new one is loading. We have several yearling ASPC/AMHR fillies and stud colt available. Here is the new site

Southern Mountain Horse Company We still have a few more yearling stud colts to put online and this years babies! Sorry for all the problems,

I was wondering what happened to your site
default_smile.png
I do still have trouble though but dont know if its just me. the page is so wide i can barely view the sale horses. Lovely fillies!

Kay

default_smile.png
I do still have trouble though but dont know if its just me. the page is so wide i can barely view the sale horses. Lovely fillies!

Kay

default_smile.png

Kay
Thank youl, did you try clicking the bottom right corner of your browser and making the window larger?

i did make it as big as i could but still cant read the whole page. Maybe someone else will look. Also now its bringing up the old website even when i hit refresh. Very odd.

I'm having the same problem. I have to scroll back and forth to read the whole page. Browser is maximized.

make sure that the frames are not a set size. They should be a %, not exact pixels

.... and you can send any one of those beauties on over to my place!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm drooling all over my keyboard! Your ponies are so nice. I can view the site just fine too.

Not just you Kay the site is huge for me and I have to scroll pretty far over to view the sale horses in fact if I wasnt looking knowing they were there to the right of the page.. I would have assumed that was just a home page and never even saw the horses

Latest posts

Back