Princess's Birthday "Party" -- CUTE!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
Princess turned SEVEN today!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: and we had a little celebration. :bgrin I love my Princess sooo much. She is the mother of my first baby Charm, and she's the sweetest, funniest girl ever. also, she's special because she only has one eye.

so got my 3 girls all dressed up, we sang happy birthday, and she opened her present all by herself! and then we had a bowl of apples. little Charm tried to participate....ended up making apples into applesauce from his braces.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

here's the birthday girl:

HappyBirthdayPrincess001.jpg

"can you BELIEVE she made me wear this????????"

HappyBirthdayPrincess005edit.jpg

well Ghostie got her ribbons too.

HappyBirthdayPrincess006.jpg

AND SHOES!!!
default_blush.png
:

HappyBirthdayPrincess008edit.jpg

here's Sugar, Princess's mommy, looking utterly stunning with her red ribbons.
default_wub.png
: (love her eyes!)

HappyBirthdayPrincess007edit.jpg

lets get this party started!

HappyBirthdayPrincess009.jpg

Everybody striking a pose. Sugar: I'm so pretty, look at me!! Ghost: whatever. Princess: hey dad, there just HAS to be food in those pockets!!

HappyBirthdayPrincess013.jpg

Time to open presents!! lookie what she got! - SHOES!! the darn flash makes it hard to see, but they are little pink sneakers.
default_yes.gif
: (pictured with one of Ghost's that she kicked off. the other one? oh, i'll find it tonight when i muck
default_wacko.png
: )

HappyBirthdayPrincess011.jpg

I love this. Ghost is eyeing the present. haha. and Princess insisting dad has treats.

HappyBirthdayPrincess015.jpg

alrighty party's over. time to chew off these silly pink things.

HappyBirthdayPrincess016new.jpg

mommy, what about the cake and ice cream? (doesn't that shot just make ya wanna cuddle her!!!)

HappyBirthdayPrincess004.jpg

Oh Happy Birthday Princess, Happy Birthday Hey!!!!

hope you enjoy looking at my "party animals"
default_birthday.gif
:

:saludando: Your ladies look so pretty!!!
default_wub.png
: Very nice party.. Everyone just looks so nice and pretty.. Thanks for sharing.. Glad they had a good time
default_yes.gif
: Happy Birthday!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you are so precious!
default_wub.png
:

One question....where's Charm? :new_shocked: Didn't he get to party too? Those braces giving him trouble?

Just delightful pictures, thanks.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh you are so precious!
default_wub.png
:

One question....where's Charm? :new_shocked: Didn't he get to party too? Those braces giving him trouble?

Just delightful pictures, thanks.
default_yes.gif
:

he's on the other side of the fence...that little white fuzz ball in the background, below the shoe pic. he did get to eat the apples with us, despite his issues with chewing them. and of course, he was having NO part of the pink fluff and ribbons!!! :risa_suelos: oh, and none of the shoes fit him, his feetsies are too small. oh, but wait till he finds out whats in store for his 1 year party. :lol: yeah and since he's still a studly man, he doesn't get to live with his lady friends yet.

thank you guys for the comments and birthday wishes to Prinny!!
default_wub.png
:

Alex,

What a lovely party!! I LOVE
default_wub.png
: all the bows with the matching halters!

"Happy Birthday" beautiful Princess! :aktion033:

All of the horses look so well taken care of and like they really know how very special and very much loved they are.

It makes me feel so good to see Ghost looking so happy!

Give all the girls an extra hug from me with an extra hug for little "stud muffin" Charm!!

What a wonderful birthday party!! Everyone looks so cute with their bows!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

default_birthday.gif
: Princess!!!
default_birthday.gif
:

How cute! I hope Marty's girls were invited to the party too! She loves to have her babies looking all sweet too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back