Pretty sure I just got a scam email from lilbeginnings saleboard

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
This is what I got:

Hello,

How are you? My name is John,this is in regard to your posted ad on www.lilbeginnings.com Please could you tell me if your Horse is still for sale? What is your asking price? Perhaps more pics if available.And could you also tell me more about the present health condition.

I will await your response.Write back soon.

Thank You.

Crystal.

Worded too much like the scam mails from other classifieds right? Plus says name is John but then signs Crystal? lol

Haha i think scam. If they were really interested in the horse than they would probably make sure they had the same name in the email?! I'm voting scam. Write back soon is a little creepy to me, but that's my opinion LOL

mmmmm to clarify you didn't get that from the lil beginnings sale board...maybe you received it in response to an ad. you posted online using the lb sale board? I agree "SCAM" and a very common one, seems they are on a roll this month!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, this most certainly did not come from L'il B., but from someone cruisin' the saleboard. If you want to advertise, you are just going to get stuff like this. I just can't believe that anyone ever falls for this crap. Someone must occasionally or they wouldn't keep trying. I always reply with something like, "No scams, thanks!" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back