Pretty funny,to me anyway

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
One of my pitstops is at a Mc Donalds.

I went in to the bathroom and out of one of the stalls come 2 little girls about 5 one with her hair dripping went. She had washed her hair in the toilet bowl. Her mother comes out of another stall looks, shrieks what did you do?

Well I was hot she says so i washed my hair!!!!!!

The mother where although it was obvious where!!!!Poor mom stands there with her mouth opening and closing!!

The other little girl guessing by now her friend is in trouble pipes up and says "I didn't wash mine"!!!

Her mother was literally speechless, the little girl says, well I couldn't reach the sink.

Another woman says to the mother I have some shampoo in the car if you want it.

By then I am out of the door because I couldn't hold it in anymore,I just cracked up as soon as I was in the lobby.

Now looking at it from the little girls point of view it was nice cold water and she could reach it.......

God love the kids,

Bonnie

biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
GREAT story Bonnie! LOVED it!
laugh.gif

That IS funny....... I just hope she washed her hair BEFORE she used the potty....if you know what I mean.

LOL that is hilarious. thanks for sharing.

Kids, you gotta laugh at their young logic...
yes.gif

I have one from a long time ago ... A small boy was literally bouncing off the walls in a doctors office waiting room. The stressed out mom finally had enough and picked him up and sat him down hard on a chair. The boy eyes welled up with tears and he says to his mom, "you broke my balls". Everyone in the room stopped and stared, the mom looked horrified. Imagine our giggle when the boy reached into his back pockets and pulled out two dented in ping pong balls. cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just hope that the washrooms were cleaned as often as they are supposed to be...and cleaned well. To think of all the bacteria that child's skin, stomach and eyes had possibly been exposed to..OMG!! (I say stomach because if you've never seen a child wash his/her hair...there is a lot of sputtering and swallowing of water going on.)
default_smileypuke.gif
default_smileypuke.gif
default_smileypuke.gif

OMG, yes I think I would have about died too, and dont know how you held it THAT long!!! Oh man......... I can't imagine.

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
That would be really funny to see that poor mom's expression but at the same time pretty gross!
default_laugh.png

Reminds me of an email I got one time of a dad that was watching his little girl while mom was out. He was sitting in the living room and the little girl was bringing him "tea" in her little play tea set. The mom comes home and the dad has the little girl show mom that she can bring daddy "tea" and thinks it is so cute. The mom then asked him if he ever stopped to think that she can't reach the faucet so she is getting that "tea" from the toilet bowl?
default_laugh.png

Oh now I am laughing all over again from the other 2 posts!!!

Actually this is the cleanest Mickeys I have seen. Not that I would want to see them do that ever again!!

Thanks for the laughs ladies!

Hugs

Bonnie

Bonnie how in the world did you keep from busting out laughing?! I probably would have had to pee again!! Loved all 3 stories, a good laugh is good medicine thanks for a great start to the day.

Latest posts

Back