Precious has crossed over the rainbow bridge

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I am sooo very sorry for your loss, I hope your mare is handling it ok. She was a tiny little one, may she rest in peace.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss...sometimes, although they have been here in body such a short time...they remain in our hearts forever...

God bless her sweet little soul.......May she run free now.

MA

Carlene I am very very sorry that you had to go through this .

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Sorry for you loss.

A sweet little angel, that she was. May she live on in your hearts.

Joyce

I'm very sorry for you, your family and your mare. :no:

I was hoping for a better outcome, but it just wan't meant to be. Now's she's free to run as fast as the wind
default_yes.gif
:

So sorry for your loss but she surely was a sweet little thing and will remain in your hearts forever.((((HUGS)))

I'm sorry to hear that she has passed on. I'm sure she has made a lasting hoofprint on your heart. {{{HUGS}}}

~Karen

Just wanted to thank everyone for their much needed sympthy. We were blessed to have her in our lives.

Just wanted to let everyone know my mare is doing good I put a yearling filly with her and the filly must have known something was not right because she has stayed by her side all day.

This filly is out of another mare but she just knew that Beyleigh needed her today.

Thanks again Carlene & family.

I AM SO SORRY
default_sad.png
IT IS SO HEART BREACKING TO LOOSE A ANIMAL.GLAD TO HEAR YOUR MARE IS DOING WELL. CRYSTAL

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so sad. I was so happy for your little lady that she had such caring people to look out for her. I am truely sorry for your loss.

So sorry about the loss of your little one...prayers to you and your family
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]I'm so sorry for your loss. I showed my daughter her pictures and she couldn't stop telling me how cute she was.[/SIZE]

Christy

Latest posts

Back