Precious has crossed over the rainbow bridge

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
Bill posted pictures for me on my little dwarf filly that was born on 4-14-07. Well she crossed over the rainbow bridge tonight around 9:30PM. She was the sweetest little thing. I don't regret anything about her.

Her mom is the mare that I was asking for opinion on getting her sterilized. She will still be sterilized.

Precious Little Angel will be layed to rest in our pasture tomorrow. Here is a picture of her and my son just after we splinted her legs on Tuesday. We measured her at 11 inches and at 11 1/2 inches after the splints were put on. Rest in Peace my little angel we will miss you.

Carlene

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/car...se/IMG_1375.jpg

So sorry for your loss. She certainly was a Precious little Angel.

Holding in hugs and prayers.

:no: I am so sad reading this.. She was a Precious little angel.. I am so sorry for you loss of a tiny little angel.. My prayers are with you.
default_pray.gif
:

(((hugs))) to you and your family. I'm sorry you had to lose your Precious. I know you were doing all you could for her and giving her lots of love.

Oh Carlene I am so sorry
default_sad.png
She was a little darling, and no matter how short a time you had with her, I know she got hold of your hearts. (((hugs))) to you, and please give your poor mare a hug for me too.

I'm so sorry. :no: I was hoping you'd have more time with her......she was such a cutie-pie. "Precious" certainly suited her.
default_wub.png
:

What a sweet angel. I am so sorry for your loss. Now she can run and play. God bless her.

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless you as your grieve for your sweet girl. God Speed Precious!!

Tammie~

You all have my deepest sympathies. She was such a sweet little light.

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless her heart. Hope your mare is okay.

HUGS

Jodi

I'm so sorry she had to leave you. When I hear such heartbreaking news about a little one crossing the Rainbow Bridge I always seem to envision an angel child meeting the newcomer and claiming it as their own. Can't you just see it.....a young angel holding your Precious. There must be such joy in Heaven when that happens.

Latest posts

Back