Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi all-[/SIZE]

I just spoke with Tam for the second time this morning. First time was to say Spring's temp was normal, but that she was up and down like in labor. She was waiting for a call back from her vet.

Just got off the phone with her. Spring just died while Dan was on the phone to UT in Knoxville. She got up, staggered around a little and died. They are taking her UT for a necropsy.

Please say a prayer for them, they are devastated. Spring was a beautiful buckskin mare, in foal for a February/March baby. This is so sad. These people love their animals so much.

Thanks,

Barbie :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear this! I hope they will be okay and can find out what happened to their precious mare.

Beth

OH!NO! Tam & Dan,

We are so sorry for your loss!
default_sad.png

Bill & Wanalynn

How devastating! I am so very sorry for their loss. They will be in my thoughts and prayers. God speed Summer and her little unborn foal.

Tammie~

How horrible, I'm SO sorry!

Prayers to Tam and Dan, and my condolences for their loss....

That is heartbreaking.
default_sad.png
Please send them our sympathies for all of us on LB.

MA

I am so sorry. I know I would be so devastated if I were in their shoes. I sure hope they find what caused this terrible thing. I will keep them in my prayers.

Rattlesnake Branch Miniatures

How awful. Please give your friends my condolences. It would be interesting to see what the necropsy on Spring shows. Hy heart goes out to Tam and Dan.

I am so sorry for your friends loss. I hope they find something on the necropsy that will help them through this time of sorrow.

Latest posts

Back