Prayers needed for our filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]4th Update![/SIZE]Queenie is coming home!
default_aktion033.gif
Dr. Chris called me this morning and said her WBC count was back to normal. The infection is gone and she is doing great. I visited her and her momma on Saturday and was shocked at how great she was doing. She was tearing up her stall and showing off. She is full of her self and very onery. I can not thank you guys enough for all of kind words and support. I will try and post some new pictures of her in a few days after she settles back in at home. Thanks again for your prayers- Theresa
default_saludando.gif
That is Wonderful news, cannot wait for pictures...
default_wub.png

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I'm so glad to hear she's home and doing so well!
default_yes.gif
I'm also eagerly waiting for pictures!
default_biggrin.png

Brilliant news!! What a relief - bet your Momma Mare will be glad to get back home again!

Anna

Brilliant news!! What a relief - bet your Momma Mare will be glad to get back home again!

Anna

[SIZE=12pt]4th Update![/SIZE]
Queenie is coming home!
default_aktion033.gif
Dr. Chris called me this morning and said her WBC count was back to normal. The infection is gone and she is doing great. I visited her and her momma on Saturday and was shocked at how great she was doing. She was tearing up her stall and showing off. She is full of her self and very onery. I can not thank you guys enough for all of kind words and support. I will try and post some new pictures of her in a few days after she settles back in at home. Thanks again for your prayers- Theresa
default_saludando.gif
Fabulous news!!!! Can't wait to see new pics!
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]4th Update![/SIZE]Queenie is coming home!
default_aktion033.gif
default_saludando.gif
That is Wonderful news, cannot wait for pictures...
default_wub.png

Whooo Hoooo Wonderful news !!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back