Prayers needed for our filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update.. so nice to hear she is a fighter..

More
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Queenie

Just read your third update -- GREAT NEWS!!

Sending good wishes to both you and little Queenie -- roll on Monday, fingers crossed!

Anna

Last edited by a moderator:
Update 3-4-10Good news on Miss Queenie! The Dr. said she is running like a race horse in her stall and bucking like crazy. The blood work still shows a low WBC count, but he thinks it is just taking her a bit longer to build it back up. He is going to finish up her IV antibiotics tomorrow and then watch her over the weekend to see how she does without the meds. SO, fingers crossed she will be able to come home on Monday!
Wonderful news... Yes, fingers corssed here too...and more
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm SO glad she's feeling better! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

That's wonderful news about Miss Queenie! Hopefully, you'll have her home on Monday!

Pam

[/color]Update 3-4-10

Good news on Miss Queenie! The Dr. said she is running like a race horse in her stall and bucking like crazy. The blood work still shows a low WBC count, but he thinks it is just taking her a bit longer to build it back up. He is going to finish up her IV antibiotics tomorrow and then watch her over the weekend to see how she does without the meds. SO, fingers crossed she will be able to come home on Monday! [/font]

I've been following your updates and I'm so glad to hear she's doing well!
default_biggrin.png

Hopefully she'll be home on Monday and doing great.
default_smile.png

Continued thoughts and prayers headed your way! Hopefully she will be running circles in her stall at home!

Hi

I have read your updates and am glad to hear Queenie is doing well. I hope she continues for you and will be home on Monday.

Good luck, and give that baby a hug!

I am very happy for you and the baby. She sounds like she has had a very rough start, but is coming along beautifully. I know it is so hard when they are sick. Our little one is getting along a lot better, not coughing anymore, running and bucking, and eating good. I did a lot of praying for her too. I do believe that God knows how special these little guys are to us, and he does watch over them when we ask him to. In fact, I think every time he looks down on a little mini, he smiles with delight. Best of luck with your little one and her mommy.

Glad to hear that the foal is doing so well. Continued thoughts and prayer's headed your way. Hope that she is up and running along with the other's soon.

I'm so glad to hear Queenie is doing better! We need lots of pics of her now
default_smile.png

I like the sound of that last update!!!
default_biggrin.png
Praying she get's to come home Monday!!
default_pray.gif
:pray

Sorry this is late but have only just read it, hope Queenie continues to improve and here's hpeing she comes home tomorrow.

[SIZE=12pt]4th Update![/SIZE]

Queenie is coming home!
default_aktion033.gif
Dr. Chris called me this morning and said her WBC count was back to normal. The infection is gone and she is doing great. I visited her and her momma on Saturday and was shocked at how great she was doing. She was tearing up her stall and showing off. She is full of her self and very onery. I can not thank you guys enough for all of kind words and support. I will try and post some new pictures of her in a few days after she settles back in at home. Thanks again for your prayers- Theresa
default_saludando.gif

Awesome!! So glad to hear it!!!

Latest posts

Back