Prayers Needed for my boyfreind...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dynamic Duo

Reaction score
Hello all! Hope your weekend is good. Last Sunday (ironically the day Steve Irwin died) was my boyfreind and I's one month anniversary. He gave me a ring and we ate lunch then he went to our freinds house to go rescue a turtle. He was bit on the thumb by a water moccasin and is in the hospital. Prayers that he doesn't lose his hand.

default_sad.png
Oh Alyx, I am sending prayers and good thoughts for a full recovery for your boyfriend and hugs to you.

Yvonne

You poor thing- poor him, too.

Prayers coming, of course.

Keep us posted??

Well, he is happy but doctor's are still taking tissue samples to decide on amputation.
default_sad.png
Itold him I had the coolest people in the world praying for him and he says thanks!

OUCH!!!!! poor guy, hope it all works out fine!

I live a bit north of you and saw my first moccasin ( in TX at least) a few days ago. Dude was out in the dry cracked pasture, guess moving from one tank to another. Luckily it was dusk and somewhat cool. Couldnt risk him making it to the tank so he met his end with Mr Stick
default_rolleyes.gif
: Still am suprised to have seen him out where I did. Guess this drought it getting everything on the move.

Yipes! :eek: Sending prayers his way! Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

Take care!

Oh my gosh, I HATE SNAKES. Bless his heart, and prayers coming his way from TN..

You are such a wonderful friend for him :aktion033: I am sure he is in good hands....you'll see to it
default_yes.gif
: Teri

Any updates? I am sure this is a terribly distressing, stressful time....Thinking of you both.

Liz M.

Well he gets to come back to school tommorow, will be typing everything, using his right hand (he is left handed) so I am excited. He says Hi to everyone and thank you now that he knows he has this much support he is definately cheering up!

Prayers going out for both of you...Thank God they didn't have to take his hand..

Would you believe my dog was trying to get something in the backyard yesterday evening just at Dusk and my friend was here , he went and checked it out and it was a water moccasin !!!! Its sure a wonder that little weiner dog didn't get bit...Really scares me to think they are in the yard.!! Bless both of you.

Clara

Latest posts

Back