Prayers needed for a forum member & good friend of mine ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Hi eveyone

Some of you here might know Palominogirl ..she reads allot and registered a while back after much bugging from me and posts a bit around here. She is a good friend of mine ...almost like a sister, i've known her for years ....we do allot of horse things together as we both are obvious horse lovers and offer advice to each other allot ..she is my best friend.

Last night her brother passed away, i told her to post ..im sure she will soon, he had a drug over dose
default_no.gif
. I talked with her for about two hours today and she is taking it well but prayers are good.

Her father is taking it really hard ..please keep her and her family in your prayers ..

Love ya B
default_wub.png

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry about her loss. Please let her know that she and her family are certainly in my prayers. May God comfort them in a way that only He can. We all care here; and are just a click away.
default_yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

Oh, such a hard thing to deal with. I lost my brother when I was 17. It will be tough for her for a long time. Be a good friend and just accept her for who she is and whatever it is that she needs to do to grieve the loss.

I am so sorry and she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Leanna take it from me from experience of seeing what Dan goes through, she's going to need you really bad right now, all the time. Keep this young lady very close to you. Keep her on the phone with you, keep her in your house, go to her house, stay with her as much as possible. You don't have to talk or say a word, just be there. Do the same for her parents; just hang out, be around. That family is in living he ll.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. It's a terrible thing to go through for the entire family and Marty is right, she will need her friends for support. This is really a crisis for our country, so much pain and loss from drugs.

Jan

I am lifting her and her family before my Father's throne. I'm sorry they have to deal with this.
default_sad.png

My heart is going out to her...........Annette and Marty said it well. I also lost my brother. I was one month away from being 16 and it's not something that just goes away.

Being so close, I hope you can be there for her and just be a shoulder and an ear to let her cry and talk. No words are ever right or necessary. But she'll remember you being there.......Trust me.

Blessings to you and Palominogirl.

I am so very sorry to hear this. That poor girl and family. Please know my thoughts are with them all.

I cannot begin to comprehend the depths of pain they are experiencing.

Liz

I'm so sorry to hear of her loss! Will be keeping her and her family in my thoughts!

I will also be lifting them in my prayers...wish I could send a {{{hug}}}.

Prayers from here for your friend and her family and kudos to you for being a good friend in her time of need. Good for you. Sometimes friends can be a bigger blessing then they will ever know . Believe me I dont tell my friends enough how much they mean to me. You are a good friend Leeana.

I'm so sorry for her loss. My prayers and condolences are being sent her way.

Hey thankyou all very much for your prayers and thoughts And thankyou leeana for all you have done

hugs Britt

I am so sorry for you and your family's great loss.

thanks its starting to get easier but its still really really hard.

Am very sorry to hear about her brother. I lost a sister to drugs believe it or not 32 years ago. She and her family will need all the comfort and support possible. Time will heal but your memories are forever so try to remember the good times. The drugs were bad not her brother. Please let her know her and her family are being thought of.

Ron

Latest posts

Back