Prayers are needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers and hugs to Linda and her family. If there is something we can do for her let us know.

Has anyone thought of a fundraiser of some sort? If I remember right in one of Linda's past posts she mentioned no health insurance. It would be a great way for us mini people to show our support and help out a friend.

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

I am home at present. Right at this moment the kids don't know. I am due to go in for a biopsy on tue and hopefully its not what they think it is [and they don't think its good]. I was told I am on permanent disability as of now. Thank you so much for your prayers and I have been so blessed with the husband and family I have I truly cherish them and will be spending all my time with them. I am also so blessed to have such good friends. Linda

Sending prayers and good thoughts her way. ((((HUGS)))) Linda.

I'm glad your home and hope you are resting. You and your family will be in my thought and prayers and we will all help to see you through this. Just give me a call if you need to talk, work or home.

Oh I am so sorry Linda
default_no.gif
I too hope that the outcome is better than they think. I will pray for you
default_pray.gif

Frank and I are send Prayers and hugs. Linda if you need to talk please give us a call. If we can help out in anyway just let us know.

Glad you are home. If you need to talk or anything call me day/night. Everyone here has your in their thoughts.

Love

Karen & Patches

Lizzie & Millie

Keeping you in my thoughts, Linda...

Liz

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Good prayers and thoughts for you Linda that your tests results come out well
default_pray.gif

Blessings,

Jenny

Latest posts

Back