Prayer request please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

We're here for you too Stacy! Let us know what they find out.

How did it go? Did they find anything?

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}} and prayers.

JJay

Oh my, sending fervent prayers and good thoughts for Kaitlyn, and for you too Stacy.
default_pray.gif
:

Stacy,

Please know we are all thinking of you ...

Big hugs,

Liz R.

I just came for a few minutes ot shower and clean up. She has had three units of blood tranfused. She does have some better color but her blood counts are not coming up like they had hoped, not as high as they had hoped. They found Pneumonia in her lungs and she is on IV antibiotics now and will be for another night. Tomorrow morning first thing they are tranferring her to another hospital and she will see the Oncologist there.

They have not said but, they are hinting at Leukemia. I am just beside myself at this point. I hope I am reading the hints wrong, but that is the impression everyone is getting right now.

She is fifteen and just a great funny loving kid.

I have to get going so I can get back to her.

Thank you to everyone, keep up those prayers, we really need those gates stormed!!!

Stacy

Oh my, I hold you both in my heart and pray that things will improve and your thoughts will prove wrong.

Continued prayers from here, Stacy! Update when you can, and know that you will remain in our prayers to get you through this!

HUGS

Jodi

That woud have to be so scary for you and your daughter. Prayers coming from TN.

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Prayers and healing sent for your daughter...and you!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

default_yes.gif
: My prayers are there as well. I just thank God for surrounding all of you with His love and for your daughter's healing. Please keep us posted.

God bless,

Joan

Lifting your daughter up in prayers. May God hold her in his healing hands and keep her safe. I'm hoping for the best as good thoughts go out to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back