Posting pics on equusite...do you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacyeking

Reaction score
I've never posted on there before, but I'd like to. Have you? I was wondering about all the questions...am I the "copywrite holder" if I took the picture and it is my horse?

Edited to add: It says my pic is too big. How do I resize? Do I need to go through photobucket? If so, then which of the links or whatever do I use to post the picture?

Stacye

Last edited by a moderator:
If you took the photo you are the copyright. Yes I have posted and it was fun, got a lot of votes.

Stacye,

Not sure why they said your photo was too large. Reduce your pixel size when you save it on your computer and see if that helps. You have to get the size down to the kb they will accept. Your computer photo software should let you reduce the size. You can increase the resolution to 96, but change the pixel size down below 1000 if you are using a camera photo.

I submitted a photo. Changed the resolution to 96, then made the pixel size 640 wide. They accepted my photo size fine.

Lots of computer savy folks on here. I'm sure you will get some good advice.

Latest posts

Back