Posting pics for "crazyovergracie"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Here is your sweet baby, sorry so late.

100.jpg

I just love this one.

101.jpg

Just a thought...if that is a "haybag" on the right side of the second pic? I would remove it. A real danger for the baby. Just put the hay on the floor of your nicely bedded stall. Congratulations.

Ohh, what a cutie
default_wub.png
: Mom looks very nice too, she reminds me of one of mine., now-- if only mine has a nice colored foal like that :bgrin Corinne

Here is your sweet baby, sorry so late.

100.jpg

I just love this one.

101.jpg

Just a thought...if that is a "haybag" on the right side of the second pic? I would remove it. A real danger for the baby. Just put the hay on the floor of your nicely bedded stall. Congratulations.

"Oh, goodness... Thank you.... Haybag has been removed!!!"

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats! How precious and just beautiful! Is this the foal "crazyovergracie" was so worried over due to inbreeding? I've wondered and wondered what happened?

Thanks,

Liz

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Darling baby!!! I also love that second picture!!

Dimi, how nice of you to post the pictures for "crazyovergracie"

Yes, yes... this is the little foal that was bred due to inbreeding (although not by us!). He's 36hrs. old now and seems to be doing okay, so far.
default_wub.png
: He did have some loose stools this AM and we are watching him like a hawk, but he's active and is nursing just fine as mom now has an abundance of milk, thanks to some domperidon (sp?). We had been watching her bag for some time now but because we had no idea when she had been bred... it was hard for us, as well as the vet to know if we were looking at a problem or a case of her just not ready yet. Kind-of an unusual case and one we just had to stay on top of with this girl. I'm just thankful the delivery went good and our precious "Gracie" is doing good. She's an absolute sweetheart -- as you know, because you guys have one too!

Our family of 5 could not agree on a name (probably due to there being 3 children involved, HA) ... so finally we took a democratic vote last night from a list of 13 :bgrin and came up with ....

Patches of Amazing Grace, a.k.a "Patch".

He has a white patch on his rump with a little black dot in it. Mom has a black butt with a white spot on her rump! How neat, we thought! We're in love with this little guy already and are praying he continues to do well with no adverse side effects from his unfortunate beginning.

His IgG levels are normal, temp. & heart rate are good, too. His eyes are still red but vet isn't concerned as she says this sometimes happen with birth canal trauma and will clear up in about a week -- we have ointment for them. His gums & tongue are good & pink now, so I'm hoping.. no, I'm praying all continues well for him.

Can anyone give me an AMHA lookup on his sire: Timber Ridges Dakota?

Thanks Again,

crazyovergracie

Super name. I like Patches! Sounds like he is doing very well. Congratulations again.

Here you go. Beautiful little foal, congratulations

Ginny StP

TIMBER RIDGES DAKOTA

Pedigree report

03/24/2006

****1***2***3***4***5***6***7***8***9****************************************

| | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | MOORES SHAWNTEE - A 08319

| | |[00/00/1979 : S : PBK : - : DC : 30.000]

| | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| PEIER DANCER - A 22711

| |[08/17/1984 : S : PBK : DN : - : 31.500]

| | SHADY LADY - UNREG.

TIMBER RIDGES DAKOTA - A 47736

|[04/30/1992 : S : PBK : - : - : 32.750]

| | | MARVIN - UNREG.

| | TIMBER RIDGES IKEY - A 16751

| | |[03/30/1984 : S : PBK : DN : - : 30.750]

| | | LOLLIPOP - UNREG.

| TIMBER RIDGES DIXIE PRINCESS - A 31058

| |[06/09/1989 : M : PSR : DN : - : 33.750]

| | | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | | STOUTS MISTER PRIDE - I 00184

| | | | |[00/00/1963 : S : SSR : - : DC : 30.500]

| | | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | PEACEFUL VALLEYS LITTLE CHIEF - I 00293

| | | |[08/01/1970 : S : PCS : - : - : 30.500]

| | | | LITTLE SHEBA - UNREG.

| | TIMBER RIDGES LITTLE CHEROKEE - A 19350

| | |[00/00/1979 : M : PSR : - : - : 33.750]

| | | UNREGISTERED - UNREG.

****1***2***3***4***5***6***7***8***9****************************************

Total AMHA Registered Horses: 8

Highest Generation Level (Registered Horses): 4

Key: [Foal Date : Sex : Color : Blood Type : Status : Height]

All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Pedigree content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AMHA. AMHA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Latest posts

Back