posting a picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristi@berrett-ranch

Reaction score
What is the process to post a picture in a post? I tried copy and paste, doesn't work. My husband thought he had it figured out but picture doesn't show in the post.

Thanks

Kristi

I use Photobucket. I upload my pics to that site, then copy and paste the url into this site. You paste it right into the test box that you are writing. No need to use the little icons above. Really easy to do. I also like how the pic come out somewhat small in this site, but you can click on it and it comes out bigger!

That is the only way I know how to do it. I'm sure there is a way you can upload right to this site, but I never have done it.

I recently dicsovered you can also use your facebook photos. Right-click on the pic, then click on properties, and "copy" the "address". Then "paste" that to your LB post throught the IMAGE icon above post.

Hope that helps
default_biggrin.png

I recently dicsovered you can also use your facebook photos. Right-click on the pic, then click on properties, and "copy" the "address". Then "paste" that to your LB post throught the IMAGE icon above post.

Hope that helps
default_biggrin.png

Okay lets see if it works.................This is the mare that should be close to foaling

IMG00243-20110206-1813.jpg

you can also make a photo album here and use them on the forum and sale board
Are you talking about the "go to my gallery" button? Seems in the gallery is the only place I have been able to figure out how to post a picture.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back