POST YOUR DECORATING ENTRY PICS HERE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]YAY! Jouney's End I see a decorated horsey![/SIZE]
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

I'm hoping to get mine uploaded and posted this weekend(Friday). I can't find my cord to plug my camera into the computer and my laptop needs a new charger cord ( that is the easiest way to download them as I can just plug i my memory card in it). So pics coming soon.

Christy

I do have one of the horses and kids I will put in and then the barn ones later.

Cassidy, Noah, Honey, and Bell

IMG_1046.jpg

Cassidy and Honey

IMG_10472.jpg

Decorated Horses

As many as we want ? I have a few more then
default_smile.png
Are the added borders OK ?

photobucket2.jpg

photobucket1.jpg

photobucket-1.jpg

Motley Meadow Farm

Debbie Bostian

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Wonderful Christy!
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Sure you can enter as many pictures as you want! One of them will be the winner. Adding borders andbackgrounds for stageing purposes is fine, just as long as they are not fake backgrounds or clip art such as adding a fake Santa hat, or cutting out your horse to place him in a snowy background that isn't real, things like that. Remember I am not judging photography, just how well you have utilized your decorations.

Keep them coming! This is soooooooo fun and entertaining too!

default_wub.png
OH gosh Marty I miss it all so..thanks for the trouble you are going to for the forum family..this is part of what I miss the most, but at least Carl adn I can go here and watch and still be part of it all..

Bless you Marty and everyone else this wonderufl Christmas season. He's not a horse but our little Christmas rescue boy, Tanner, brother to Tonka.

TANNERSANTA.jpg

Love you all!

Maxine

I have to get cracking I see. My photos won't have any snow though. No snow here in Australia, especially this time of the year!

Great photos everyone, I love the Christmas Sprit.

[SIZE=12pt]I am posting these pics for LilStars[/SIZE]

You'll have to stop by and tell us what their names are

Horse decorating division

Apic.jpg

Bpic.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Very cute indeed. Thank you for your entry![/SIZE]

oh thank you marty so much!!!

the white one is my stallion nfc egyptian kings supersport "sporty"

and the brown is hawk hollows dusty sunrise "sonny"

thanks again and may i say everyones pics are so cute

angel

Oh, stars! I can't find my decorations!!! Did my husband chuck them out when I wasn't looking??? Oh, no! Oh, no! I may have to improvise
default_smile.png

Everyone's pics are so cute!

Peggy

Here you go . I added alittle more to my Barn

100_1811.jpg
100_1782.jpg
The Barn lite up at Night

Hi Marty,

We decided to get the horses into the spirit of things and snapped a couple pictures.

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Birchcrestminis - Cathy Mcdevitt and Mark Letourneau

Barn Decorating and Horse Decorating

100_1418.jpg

100_1437.jpg

100_1426.jpg

It even started to snow. Happy Holidays everyone !!

OK, last ones. This is my last effort of getting a group photo, two just didn't want to participate
default_wacko.png
I was only able to grab the attention of these four
default_smile.png

Star,Caspian,Muffy and Phoebe

photobucket-2.jpg

This is Muffy, she is almost two and only maybe 25" probably more like 24" She is my little doll.
default_wub.png
She layed down in the snow with her present so she ended up all snowy for this pic.

photobucket2-1.jpg

This harness made of ribbons and beads will most likely be the only one Muffy will ever have to wear. I think she is too small for a real one
default_smile.png

forum3-2.jpg

forum1-1.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Alliman Joy Dan Patch My first mini he is now 18 years old and a great driving horse.

Alice

Here's my try at horse decorating. Hubby had to go lay down after trying to get shots of my girls trying to stay still! LOL mad for minis, I know what you mean! What a great idea for yours! Too cute!

JellyBean

xmas08b.jpg

Lexus

08xmasf.jpg

Together

xmas08a.jpg

Happy Holidays!

Hi,

I am very new to the board and I am having trouble posting a picture. A link shows up but not the picture. How do I get it to show the photo?

Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back