Portable Electric Fence

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debsminis

Reaction score
Hi, I have been reading alot about this portable electric fence, and I am very interested. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it? I keep giving the mini's more and more of the yard
default_yes.gif
This stuff would be so convenient. I have been looking for a used round pen reasonably priced and this stuff will do until I find one.

Thank you
default_smile.png

I love my portable electric fence and the horses respect it too. I don't know where you could buy it in America but here in Italy I bought it from a farm shop.

Amy Tractor Supply, Lowe's, etc. ... or such store. Also, online you can order from Jeffers, FarmTek, and the like.

It can work so long as the animals are introduced to it and realize the shock value. If they ever learn to run-through and break it, they will continue. That said, winter coats are very insulating. I've had good luck with that which I've used. But, I generally do not leave them in overnight if it is the only perimeter fence as dogs are a concern, in my area deer, also. Oh, I flag mine by typing bright plastic strips on it (buy at same stores) so they know where the fence is -- and the breeze blows the stips, making a moving visual for them.

Latest posts

Back