poo pile

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find a farmerLOL! Seriously, most farmers love "poo"...it's good for soil
default_wink.png
: I'm lucky...my sweets is a farmer, so my poo pile goes regularly LOL!

?

If you mean the stuff you haul from your barn and pile up, then see about turning it/composting it and then tilling it into your pastures once it's sterlized itself. Offer it to someone for free if they dig it up and haul it...

Rent a Bobcat and make short work of it?

Just going by what we might be tempted to do....

Liz

If you have planters, it makes great fertilizer. Great for gardens too! We recently got a spreader, makes life sooooo much easier, but we still keep a small pile for mulch. Also, if there are any mushroom farms in your area, they are often glad to take it off your hands to use to grow the mushrooms in! Hope you find a manageable soultion for it!

The Pile she is referring to is VERY large i dont even no how it could be removed as the space to it is very small it would be a large expense i believe.

I've thought about getting a newerspreader. It's small enough to fit on a quad or powerful riding lawn mower. You don't have to wait until it dries because it is chopped up as it spreads. And the flies won't be interested in it because it is small and dries fast. Then you can spread it ANYWHERE

Latest posts

Back