Pondering Oaks Stables Foal Announcement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
sue09fillya.jpg

sue09fillybbfw.jpg

Happy Hooligan OK X Kimble's Sweet Sue

This little filly arrived Saturday morning around 12:10am! I was spending the night at Rusty's grandmothers after spending the evening at a crawfish boil, when my farm sitter called me in a panic at midnight. This was her first mare stare experience! I honestly didn't think Sue was going to go when I checked on her that afternoon, so I'm pleasantly surprised. Once I talked the farm sitter off the ledge, I walked her through the foaling and thank god Sue's a professional. I even had her check 3 times that it was a filly and had no white! I guess I can forget about sending in Sue's DNA for tobiano, she's obviously not homozygous.

Still working on names. I have one that I like, but I'm not sure it fits her. She's a sweetie but has some attitude. Caught her on the monitor pinning her ears and kicking momma with both barrels!

Will update when she unfolds a bit more. Pics taken at about 12 hours old.

Congratulations Carin on your pretty new girly foal.

Arlene

She is beautiful!!!!! Congrats on getting her here safe and sound!!!!
Let Happy know I am requesting a boy next year LOL!!!!!

Tell ya what, if you pay up front for a Happy colt, I'll see what I can do for you.
default_whistling.gif
Out of 3 mares, he's sure to have one.

Actually out of a wish to help you any way I can, you need to take that UGLY filly and send her to Santa Fe. She can keep majic company in a few years. Oh be sure and send her papers so she can go with him to the shows. I don't want her to feel left out. Congrats.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

By the way are you going to Ada this coming weekend?

LOL! John, I do need all the help I can get. I would love to send this UGLY filly down to Sante Fe.......but she might get a tad bigger than you want! Her full brother (who went Reserve Grand last weekend
default_wub.png
) is 39.75" tall as a yearling!
default_new_shocked.gif

I won't be in Ada this weekend.....but I will be at Conroe.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back