First 2012 foal & itza filly for Willow Roc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
We had our first 2012 foal born April 1st. Yes, April Fools Day and we got fooled. Emmy is our triple Blue Boy bred mare bred to our World Top five Stallion Vermilyea Farms Atlantis. I had her in the yard with the other two pregos and had just got thru checking them and told John that we needed to keep a close eye on Emmy as she looked about cooked. She was munching away on grass so I came in to get a drink of water & set a spell. Heard Atlantis getting excited in his pen so stepped out the door and this little girl was standing there trying to nurse ( I swear the filly fairy did a dive overhead and just plopped her down) Still wet behind the ears & Emmy is doing good. She is so proud. I was expecting taller but she is too darn cute. Need to measure her...her barn name is Sassy... pics are when she was 18 hrs old.DSC_0095.JPGDSC_0100.JPGDSC_0136.JPG

What a doll!! I was thinking about you and wondering if you had any wee ones yet. Congrats!

Oh she's so very cute! Many congratulations!!
default_thumbup.gif

She is lovely, what a face , you could just kiss it all day

LOL, I tell you, dont turn your eyes away for a second! Congrats on your new baby!

She is so darn cute, congratulations!!

what a little cutie ! congratulations on her safe arrival

Latest posts

Back