Poncho---

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Well, Poncho (Missy) didnt :bgrin but Sugar her arab/appy mare sure did
default_yes.gif
: Missy called me around 3 pm today and asked me to come over right away, she thought Sugar was going to foal. Got there within 10 minutes, Sugar had all the signs...all I could think of is ( I have a miserable cold
default_wink.png
: ) lets do this fast! Well, at 6:20pm She had her foal. Everything went good. I only had one foot, and couldnt find the other, right away, "baby" was hiplocked. So I got everything unstuck and the birthing went great. Missy is such a nervous Gramma tonight.
default_yes.gif
: BIGGGG long legged baby. I just got back home and think I need to hop in the shower, (think???--I know!!) I'll go back tomorrow and take some pictures of lil Surprize. Mom and baby doing just fine. Missy wanted me to tell everyone , pictures tomorrow. (((hugss))) Missy, your doing good! Corinne

[SIZE=14pt]YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! How exciting! :aktion033: BOY OR GIRL??[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]So glad everything went well!! Congratulations Missy and Sugar!
default_yes.gif
: Can't wait to see the pictures... Shannon
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: we have a healthy little girl and boy is she cute what a great year so far missy

:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]Congratulatioins....I can't wait to see her ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So happy everything went well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Corrine is a nice Mid-Wife to have in the neighborhood
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Did you guys get pictures or video of the birth? Teri[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: hurray :aktion033: :aktion033: so glad everything went will with your surprise baby!

pictures pictures pictures

A baby!!! A baby!! A pretty little baby!!! :aktion033: Can't wait to see pictures and learn this new little miracle's name!!

Vicki

Latest posts

Back