Pneumonia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Or maybe every other year - and yes, I've been getting the pneumonia vaccine ever since it came out (I'm "high risk" because of a lifetime with Asthma.) Just had my last Pneumonia vacine a few months ago. But after 5 hours in urgent care after a cough and laryngitis turned into a fever, cough, laryngitis and headache... I was diagnosed again with pneumonia.

On all the meds now, new stuff in my nebulizer machine, and just tired and needing to whine a little.
default_no.gif

Oh, no! I'm sorry you are suffering from pneumonia again. I hope you are feeling better really soon.

Hi karen,

I am sorry you are sick.I just got over a bout of the flu myself and being sick rots(as the kids would say)! I hate winter more and more every year. Please take care of yourself and give yourself some TLC!

Hugs

Bonnie

Today's the last day of my antibiotics - will go back in Tuesday for another chest xray to see how things are going inside. Still coughing, though. *sigh*

Pneumonia is a real begger. I had it about 10 years ago and I couldn't walk 10 feet with out having to sit down. It took me 4 months to get over it. Glad you are better even though you are not over it. Keep us posted.

Sorry you are sick.I had it once and it took forever to get over it.I was still taking care of horses and my doc understood I had to care for them, but it was difficult.Take care of yourself and rest as much as you can.You need the rest.

We lived in Southern CA for 15 years not far from you. I had also Pneumonia symtoms like chest pain, breathing problems, coughing, crap for air.

Sometimes I had the feeling my lungs and chest are filled or going to explode. Went on many antibiotiks, asthma meds and everything one can buy over the counter you name it

Long story short, since we live in Texas its all gone for good and never came back. Several people told me and my gut feeling is an allergie to Eucalyptus or Pepper trees

Best wishes

Anita

We lived in Southern CA for 15 years not far from you. I had also Pneumonia symtoms like chest pain, breathing problems, coughing, crap for air.
Sometimes I had the feeling my lungs and chest are filled or going to explode. Went on many antibiotiks, asthma meds and everything one can buy over the counter you name it

Long story short, since we live in Texas its all gone for good and never came back. Several people told me and my gut feeling is an allergie to Eucalyptus or Pepper trees

Best wishes

Anita
That'd be great - there are eucalyptus trees along every street in Norco, and we have about 10 mature HUGE pepper trees on our property!

Have been a SoCal gal all my life - and am allergic to most plants and animals. Not giving that up, though! (at least not until I'm forced to do so!)

I must be feeling better, I'm BORED! Not really feeling up to much besides a few minutes of computer games at a time, and FarnVille on FB!

But I'm taking care of myself and taking it slow. argh!

Sorry Karen your sick with pneumonia. It sounds like your immune system is down and you need to build it up. Do you take vitamins? Vitamin C, etc. Immune System Builder maybe you can get at your health food store. I don't know that much about nutrition but it sounds to me that's what you need. Maybe someone else can chime in here and give you some advice.

Latest posts

Back