please vote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
:saludando: :saludando: Shirley has her mini donkey foal Snickers on www.equusite.com today, when i voted this morning Snickers was in second place but the competition is stiff, a really nice winter picture, a cute mini jumping, and a darling pony with two little girls... we don't see many donkeys and we like them to WIN! so please go vote.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I voted! I did notice a donkey on the 13th and 10th :bgrin

I just submitted a cute one of Vernon and his ball ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well thanks everyone for trying, snickers came in third. but she had some really stiff competition yesterday. sometimes there is only one really good picture, sometimes they are all good...

but shirley said she promised snickers a treat whether she won or not LOL.

we do need to see more donkeys on there! i always vote for the mini if there is one, unless there is a donkey too, donkeys just have to come
default_firstprize.gif
: with me!

I'm sorry I didn't get on here that day or I'd have voted. That picture of the two kids leading the pony was a hard competition. But this is wierd as I hardly ever get on that site but I looked at todays pictures and here I see a horse that was mine that the owner never finished paying for, you know, no email answers, no phone answers so you finally give up? So the story goes! I do like seeing the donkeys on there, I'll make it a point to jump on there every day so I don't miss anymore.

Latest posts

Back