Please place Kay's family in your prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
On top of everything else Kay's eldest son, Kenny, was in an automobile accident. He is fine but her car is now totalled. There has been so much happen this week in her life and she needs prayers for strength right now.

Thank you!

Fran

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear about Kay's son. Glad he is ok though.

Keeping Kay and her family in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

Oh, no!! Thank God Kenny's alright! The car can be replaced.

Even more prayers coming from here......

Wow, this is too much. We gotta get that negative energy gone! Ladies...let's push! :new_shocked:

KAY

WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS. HANG IN THEIR KAY THE RAINBOW IS COMING YOUR WAY.

THANK THE LORD YOUR SON IS OKAY. CARS CAN BE REPLACE.

MELISSA
default_wub.png
:

Kay keeping you and your family in my prayers
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

This has been a horrible week for your family. It will turn around and

get better.

Oh no!!!

My parents were just in a bad car accident last week and are recovering. We "hope" my mom's car (Volvo SUV) is totaled since it probably will never be safe as new again. I just had my dad to the hospital yesterday for x-rays and a sonogram (check for clots) of his leg which has been hurting bad since the accident yet he refused to see a doctor until I drug him in (man was he ticked) on Tuesday then got referred for the x-ray and sonogram. Waiting to hear the results this morning... My mom has had back problems all her life and could not walk at all for a few days but she did go to the emergency room from the accident site. She is doing better each day.

It can really, really shake you up when a family member is in an accident. Thank goodness her boy is okay but she sure didn't need the added stress right now :no:

Glad he is ok, and so sorry to hear that they have had this happen on top of everything else lately.

I am going to look at this from the positive........NOT the negative........Kay's son came out of it okay!
default_yes.gif
:

MA

Oh goodness! I'm so glad to hear that her son is ok. I will keep good thoughts and energy going for a start of a better holiday season.

Jill --I'm glad that your Mom and Dad are ok too. I know how scarey that can be. And good thing you drug your Dad to get checked. If one thing I learned (I already knew but he really planted his feet this time) was when my dad had his accident back in the summer, he was good to go without any tests....we would'nt have that tho. I spoke with the drs. and requested the tests be done. All we needed was for him to go back home and have another emergency arise just because he was'nt throughly tested. Good for you!
default_yes.gif
:

How much more can she take???

I am soooo happy Kenny is fine! Thank goodness he wasnt hurt,

Kay, Kyle, Kenny and Rusty ...your all in my prayors.

Maybe we should have a special Friday prayor Circle instead of a wensday one this week. All this is just unbelievable.

I am so relieved that her son is ok. So terrifying to hear this news of a loved one, the roller coaster of emotions is so stressful and draining.

I hope Kay gets a break, soon, as she's already had far too much.

Jill, hope both your parents are going to be just fine, soon. Our friend Al who was in the wreck in his tow truck (someone slammed into the back of his truck as he was parked by the road finishing a tow) is still going through physical therapy, and in traction off and on and his accident occurred in Oct. It takes time to repair the damage and lessen the inflammation, but staying in touch w/the doctors and following the orders will help minimize long term damage and discomfort. He's stubborn, too, but listening to some reason, so let's hope your dad stays on top of things!

Liz M.

:eek: OMG! Thank God Kenny is alright!! Hope things start looking up for you Kay.

Last edited by a moderator:
:no: Thank God Kay's son is OK. She's had such a rough week! :no: It seems like when it rains it pours. Thoughts and Prayers with you Kay!

Thank God Kenny is okay! Keeping you in my prayers Kay!

So glad that Kay's son is alright! God must feel Kay has strong shoulders, as He has allowed an awful lot to be loaded onto them in recent days....Hang in, Kay--it WILL get better. Sending many positive thoughts and prayers on behalf of you, your family, and your beloved horses!

Margo

Latest posts

Back