Please look at our new WEBSITE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
As many of you who know me know, I am a BIG procrastinator when it comes to doing certain things... and having a website done was one of them.... but.... NO MORE!!

I am pleased to announce the new "Big Hoop Miniatures/Show Horses by Suzy" website.. :bgrin ! A BIG " THANK YOU" goes out to Mona Stone for getting this done for me... (and for putting up with my hectic, frantic schedule the last couple of days that had me piecemealing things to her one email at a time... LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Anyway, please take a look and let me know what you think... I would also love to add links to your websites on mine if you would like to do so...

My Webpage

If for some reason you cannot access it here... just copy and paste it into your browser, should bring it right up!

Thanks again, Mona... I love it!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
Mona did a great job as usual and of course she had wonderful people and many gorgeous subjects to work with!

I love your page Suzy, where you detail your services right up front.

I'd love to trade links with you. Jenn my webmaster is presently busy with her new baby but soon as she can, I'll ask to add you!

It looks great Suzy. Kudos to Mona for another well done site!

So tell the truth - did Janie make you get a website? You should have been showing off your talent a long time ago!!!

It looks great Suzy! Nice Work Mona!

Site looks very nice Suzy and Janie!

I can't wait to get you some new pictures of Mr. Bucks for you to put on there..........want to get him Naked LOL first though, and low and behold it is the end of March in Arkansas and today it was snowing for a bit and a high of 39 here, so seems like it won't be happening soon, but maybe in about a month or so. He thinks he is "so big" he was teasing one of the show fillies across the fence yesterday that was showing to him and he thought he was just big stuff (at only 2 months old
default_wacko.png
: )

Glad you have a site now Mona did a great job! :aktion033:

Hey!

The site looks great :aktion033:

I was wondering the other day if you were going to do it or not. Finally lol.

Thanks for the kind words everyone... been fighting a REALLY nasty flu bug today so am just now able to site up and answer email and such for a short time..

Yes, Janie had a big hand in getting me to do this... don't know why I really wasn't into it, but am so glad now that I did...
default_rolleyes.gif
: I will also have an ad out in the next AMHR Journal, too.. so will post a copy of the proof when Janet finishes it... (Janet Hughes is doing it.. and she does a super job, too! :aktion033: )

Anyway, thanks again everybody... back to bed now.. I would really like to return to the land of the living soon...
default_wacko.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back