Please Keep Jan Bryant (Vineyard Hills)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
Jan has come on her on ocassion and asked for your prayer for her husband Lewis while he was going through Cancer treatments. Jan Tobey (Muli-Hitch) got a call from Jan this morning that Lewis had a massive heart attack and was on his way to the hospital.

We later got a call that Lewis had lost his battle and is now with our heavenly GOD in a most beautiful place free from illness and back to total health and vigor. Jan and I are as I type trying to get ready to leave to go be with Jan, her daughters, and the family as Jan B tries to come to terms with this sudden loss but as she said it was quick, painless and he did not suffer.

Please keep this wonderful lady and her family in your thoughts and prayers over the next days and weeks as she picks up and carries on. I think she is still planning on coming to Tulsa for the AMHR Nationals.

I am so saddened to read this. I have never met them, but to loose someone you are so close too is heartbreaking. I am sorry.

So Sorry! ((((HUGS)))) to Jan.

Barbie

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that Jan lost her husband! I met Jan B at Tulsa a few years ago and she's very nice. My prayers are with her now. Give her a hug from me please!

I am so very sorry Jan for the loss of your wonderful husband. This is something that we all think about and pray it doesn't happen to us, but it has too you, and we pray that you and your family can find the some peace in knowing that your husband is with GOD and you will see him someday again. Are hearts are with you in this trying time
default_pray.gif

God Bless and Our Sincere Condolences!

Jenny and Mel

Just got home from Jan B's house and it was a difficult few day for her and her family but they are starting to recover from the sudden shock of Lewis' death. The services were today and Jan T and I left shortly afwards as we had a long 7 hour drive to get home and back to work.

I'm so glad that Jan T and I were able to drop what we were doing and run to AR to help her get through the first few rough days. One daugher, husband and kids live close by and the other daughter, husband and daughter live in Memphis but are planning to stay probably until the end of the week to help get things finalized and things back to some normalicy at the farm since Jan and Lewis had been making weekly trips to Memphis for his cancer treatments which kept them off the farm for days at a time and you know that even when you have someone taking care of the livestock it is not like you do.

I'd like to thank everyone who has kept Jan and her entire family in your thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time. I know that when Jan B gets a chance she will be back here and thank you herself.

Saw you at the service but didn't get a chance to say hi before we left. I am glad you and Jan T were able to be there for Jan. I know how rough those first days can be.

Oh Jan, Curt and I are very sorry to see that Lewis lost his battle. Actually, he won, but that really doesn't help at a time like this. It is so very hard for those left behind, as our loved ones are already with God and whole again. We have been gone for a week and I just got on here today or I would have sent our condolences sooner.

Pam & Curt Ford

Finily I have a chance to get back to the forum and thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

I have told everyone we know that the %%$^^&%% cancer would not get Louis that after 27 years that he would die with my hands clasped firmly around his neck.

Well I was close, on Wensday his Oncologest told us that we had the cancer on the run. He stated that the cancer had Louis's name and that it would eventualy get him but we had some quality time left and that he would continue to fight this.

We drove home from MS thursday and I found him slumped in his chair in the dining room friday morning. I got him to respond to me but within minuts he was out again.

Long story short Louis passed with me beating his chest not with my hands around his throut.

Close enough the Cancer didn't win. As far as I could tell He had no pain and felt nothing.

I do plan to be at Nationals this year as that is what he would want.

Thank you again

Jan

My Goodness! Talk about being blind sided..May God keep her and their family in his hands...Prayers coming...

Latest posts

Back