Please Keep Austin & Paige Vanwyck in your thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hhpminis

Reaction score
Otis Orchards, Washington (just east of Spokane)
Debi Vanwyck passed suddenly last night. It is a loss that will be felt deeply by not only Austin and Paige but the whole miniature horse industry.

Sorry if this should have been on the Back Porch but I wanted all to see it.

Please send Austin and Paige your condolences. They are in shock.

I've heard the name before but don't know them. I'm so sorry for Austin & Paige and everyone who loved her. What a horrible shock and loss!

Oh no. I have never had to pleasure of meeting this family. But I sure am sorry for the pain they have endured the last couple years. I am sorry.

OMG what a shock for them. Don't know them, but will say prayers for their loss. So sorry. We've had our share of pain and loss on this forum eh?

When a forum gets this big it's bound to be that way but it's so sad, especially this time of year.

Maxine

I am so sorry for them. So shocking for them I am sure. they are in my thoughts

I just want to take this time to express my deepest sympathy to Austin and Paige! I had the great honor of knowing Debi and she was a wonderful lady that not only loved Miniature Horses but did so much for the industry! She and Austin were always one of the firsts to help me with the Youth. This is a great loss and will effect many people that loved her and considered her a friend, as I did. I can not tell you all the greatness that Debi brought into so many peoples lives. I will never forget her Country Pleasure and Single Pleasure Driving victory passes at the World Show. Last I saw her, we were at Worlds after the show was over, and I was at their stalls, we had such a good chat - I never thought anything like this would happen! I will always remember her bright smile and cheerful personality. She was such a positive lady. I will miss her as I know so many will.

Big Hugs to Austin and Paige! Love you guys!

Natalie

OMG! What terrible news! I met Debi and Austin at the AMHA annual meeting last year, and they were both charming and wonderful people. Debi was so vivacious and pretty, and fun! I really can't believe it! Sending prayers to her family, all of them. What a terrible shock, and loss to everyone.

I am so sorry for them. It was not very long ago that Austin's father passed away just before the Oregon State Fair. I went to his memorial and it was beautiful. What a great horse-loving family they are.

I last saw Austin at this year's ORSF, and he was adoring Pyro...I felt very flattered, and welcome, as his father always made me feel when we would pull in to the fairgrounds.

I feel badly for their loss and hope that they can find some comfort in their time of grief.

Liz

What an awful shock, Austin and Debi were our trainers for Ten Ls Splendors After Dark Design and Austin showed him to National Champion. They are such a nice family and Debi was wonderful with the horses, I am in tears.

default_no.gif
My condolences to the family. So shocking when it's sudden and unexpected......and when it happens near a holiday it makes it even worse.
default_no.gif

OMG, that is terrible news! I'm sure Austin and Paige are just devastated. I will certainly keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish to send my prayers at such a heartbreaking time !! I will keep Austin and Paige in my prayers
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

When Austin called us this morning we were (and are) in total shock. Austin said he lost not only his wife, but his best friend and partner. He and Paige are doing as well as can be expected with this devastating loss. Debi was one of a kind - a totally wonderful person, a great wife and mother, and a great exhibitor in the show ring. She was simply the best. No funeral arangements have been made at this time. When they are made known I will post them. Please Keep Austin, Paige, Debi's parents, and all their family and friends in your prayers. Thank you.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry to hear of this
default_no.gif
I got the chance to meet Debi at this years Spring Fiesta in Albuquerque. She was a very nice lady and very talented. My heart goes out for her family and friends.[/SIZE]

They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif

Joy

Latest posts

Back