Please Keep Austin & Paige Vanwyck in your thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cards for Debi may be sent to:

Austin VanWyck

515 E. Carefree Hwy- PMB 140

Phoenix, AZ 85085

This is a Post Office Box, so cards/letters only please.

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
default_no.gif
Oh no, I am so very sorry. Sending my condolences to Austin, Paige and the rest of the families.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

I didn't know her, but she sounds wonderful...
default_no.gif

GOD BLESS the entire Family
default_pray.gif
:

Condolences,

Jenny

So sad to hear about the loss of this wonderful person. May God Bless the family, Mary

I am so sorry for their loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to the whole family.

default_no.gif
My heartfelt sympathy, and prayers go out to the entire VanWyck family.

Oh my goodness. My condolences to the Van Wyck family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

It is sad to think that life can be taken so quickly. I did not personally know Debi, but I watched her take her victory laps in the Single and Country Pl. Championship at this years World show and thats what makes this so hard to believe. She had so much enthusiasm and was constantly smiling..... She will be missed.

God Bless.

This news is so sad.There family has always been the backbone of what so many of us do today.Debi was always the one who met me with a smile and kept me laughing.Austin is a dear friend and my deepest concern goes out to him and his daughter Paige.Just when you feel you are safe in this world God sends you his message that we must take life as a day to day journey.We never know when our number will be called.God bless you Debi and I wish Austin the stength to keep believing in his faith and know in his heart that Debi is now in the arms of our lord...Lee Crutchfield

The Van Wyck's are neighbors close by here- just down the road from me, and my neighbor next door stopped by this evening after he had spoken with Austin this morning. He said Austin is a mess and doing as well as can be expected, regarding the circumstances. They were members of our state club several years and Austin has served as our Show Chairman at the huge Touch of Class show the last few years, on top of helping with other shows and being VERY active in the Mini world here.

We are all in a state of shock as well .... many prayers and wishes to the family.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. I met them both at World this year, and also saw her delight in her driving championships. My sincere condolences to Austin and family.

Jan

My thoughts and prayers go out to Austin and Paige. It is never easy to lose a loved one but when it is unexpected it seems to hit so much harder.
default_no.gif

The one memory I will keep of Debi is when she did a clinic on doing a proper show clip on the head. She did it with the proceeds going to the youth programs. I was not able to attend and bummed about it. She so graciously had me out to their place and showed me at a later time, I had to fight with her to take the fee that was charged at the clinic but she finally agreed since it was for the kids.

Robin

This is quite shocking.

I bought a horse from them when I first got into miniatures, and went to some of their seminars..

Debi was so faithful, and always helping Austin.

I will keep the family in my prayers

I was unable to bring myself to reply to this news yesterday morning.

The last time I saw Debi was last month at this year’s AMHA World Show and I was immediately taken by her soft, gentle kindness, quiet confident nature, and big warm smile. What a remarkable lady. Victory Lane had such a tremendous year at The World this year. I have a pictured of Debi burned into my memory of when she won several driving championships. I remember her coming around taking her victory laps and we calling out to her “Goooooooooooo Debi !!!!!” She was so happy and will never forget her going by with her signature big, beautiful smile.

I received a thank you card from Debi just last week. The last line of the card reads: “Take care and hope to see you guys soon.” How I wish that could happen.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

How absolutely heartbreaking, not only for Debi's family and friends, but for the entire miniature horse community. I didn't know Debi, but am adding my prayers and good thoughts for all of you who did, and will miss her so.
default_pray.gif

This is so sad.. I hope everyone will continue to keep the whole family in their prayers. It is so hard to loose a loved one, I am sure they are still in shock.

To Austin and Paige, ................. You are in our hearts and prayers, as is the whole family.

God Bless,

Linda Killion

Latest posts

Back