Please Help Us Welcome....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMMack

Reaction score
Please help us Welcome into our home and hearts, "Little Maiden"!!
default_wub.png
:

LittleMaiden.jpg

She is a GORGEOUS 35", 16 year old Zebra Dun Mare out of JeanB's incredible, "Hilltop's Little Vegas", and "Araphoe Maiden", a bay pinto mare!!!

Maidy is a 1/2 sister to our Dusty (in my avatar), and I fell in LOVE with Maidy from her picture on Jean's website. I was lucky enough to find out who owned her when Mary (Buckskin Gal) posted her pic on a color thread on this site!!! We started talking, and things worked out for us, and Mike brought Little Maiden home from Montana yesterday!!! :aktion033:

We are just thrilled to have this absolutely lovely little mare join our Mini Family! She has a very gentle spirit, and absolute sweetness about her, not to mention she is truly beautiful and oh-so graceful!!! She is definitely a "Vegas" get, as our Dusty has the exact same wonderful qualities!
default_wub.png
:

And the frosting on the cake, Mary and Les bred Maidy to their STUNNING Champion Farms Nighthawk son, "LM Hawks Apache Blue", so Mike and I will be able to experience the entire pregnancy and birth of our first Mini baby with Maidy! We are just like first time expectant parents, and absolutely thrilled to death!! We don't care what we get, as long as it is healthy and happy! (But we are secretly hoping for Dun Pinto little boy! LOL!!)
default_wub.png
:

A VERY Special THANK YOU to Mary and Les, they are very, very Special people, who are wonderful to know and deal with, and have some incredible horses!!! They are simply the BEST!!! They even talked Mike into staying the night with them when he picked up Maidy, and fed him HOMEMADE LASAGNA!!!! (Mike is still talking about that! ;) Wonderful, Wonderful Folks, I wish I had gotten to go with Mike and meet them myself, but Mike just can't say enough nice things about them both!
default_yes.gif
:

And Erica - the trailer worked PERFECTLY!!! We took out the dividers, so Maidy had the entire trailer to move around in, bedded deep and soft, and she rode in perfect comfort and style the almost 1000 miles home! She stepped off the trailer as fresh as when she got on!!! We could not be more pleased!!!

Anyway, I just had to share, we are so happy, we are just floating on Cloud 9!!!! We are looking forward to many, many years with our new little mare, and many happy and exciting experiences!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy & Mike
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy and Mike --

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I know you have been so excited about this little lady and now you've got her HOME!

Congratulations!!!!

Jill

default_wub.png
:

:new_shocked: GORGEOUS is an understatement!! She is stunning!!!!

default_wub.png
: All I can say is a big WOW! I know they aren't the same, (Shammy is Bickskin( but the resemblence is striking!

She reminds me of Shammy in every way so hearty congratulations!! Can't wait to see that baby!

Maxine

Oh she is beautiful!!I realy like her coloration. Congratulations!!!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Thank You all for you kind comments!
default_wub.png
:

We are just SO excited about her!!!
default_wub.png
: I have already been out brushing her, and giving treats!! LOL!!! She already knows that Mom has treats in her pockets at all times! LOL!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy :bgrin

Nancy,

Congratulations of the purchase of Maidy, she's just lovely; it's so nice to know she's gone to another LB forum members home. And, I can attest to what wonderful people Mary and Les are; I have Maidy's 2005 silver bay dun filly, Tana (my little love bug).

Here's a pic of Tana (Maidyxleopard appy stallion):

Tana-June72006-cuteeditedstanding.jpg

[Not the best picture of her, there are more on my website: HC Minis ]

New mare and first pregnancy(for you) how exciting!! Congratulations!! :bgrin

:bgrin Thank You Chanda, Reble and Sandy! :bgrin

We are VERY excited!!! LOL!!! I just bought a newborn halter, and am having a Mommy/Baby blanket set made by Smooth EZ for them! LOL!!! Mike is laughing hysterically, but I am having a blast! LOL!!!
default_wink.png
:

She sure is a Sweet Mare, I have spent most of the morning out with her, and she is very, very smart! She has checked out everything, and already has me wrapped around her little hoof! LOL!! I am such a sap for a big pair of eyes! LOL!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thank You for sharing in my excitement!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Hi Nancy, I am so happy that you are so pleased with Maidy. I couldn't have let her go other than she gave us such a beautiful filly this year that I have to keep her and we only have a small acreage. Want everyone to know that Mike and Nancy are terrific people also. Mike charmed us with his interests in hunting and sweet manner. Both Nancy and Mike were just wonderful people to deal with and we know Maidy has the best of homes. We sure enjoyed you and hope to see a gorgeous baby next spring from those two gorgeous parents! Yes Maidy is very smart and I expect that baby to be a genius since Apache is also very very smart. Maybe you will call it Einstein!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Mary

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back