Please help me choose a halter!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverstar

Reaction score
Having recenlty posted on show halters for silver dapples i have decided i really like the patent noseband look. however i cant decide on a colour!!!! I prefer the silver to the gold but am struggling to decide which colour noseband would look best.

I have narrowed it down to black/silver, black/burgandy, black/baby blue or black/red or black/ any other colour you think might look best!!!! LOL!!!

Please help i just cant decide!!!

If you have any pics of halters/ colours you think would suit please post.

Heres his head so you can see for yourself. he does change colour throughout the year though!!

081.jpg

nwsc016_edited.jpg

ty049.jpg

many thanks!!

I agree, black with silver would look great!

Almost any bright color would work well with him because it would really POP on his grey.

I don't know if you're familar with Star Lakes Tack, but I fould a silver halter that I think would look great on your boy! It's not the silver piping, it's the wide silver. They have a black with silver piping as well but I thought that the wide would really make his color pop.

Here's the halter:

http://www.starlakefarm.com/images/shilo%20E%2031.jpg

Hopefully you'll like it!!

default_smile.png

That is a lovely halter!!!! Do you think they would ship to England??? Is it expensive to ship???

There are so many lovely ones too choose!!!

I know that they have paypal on there so I bet that they would send anything to you! It says $10.00 for shipping and handling USD, I'm not sure what USD means though. If I were you I'd give them an email and ask if they are available overseas, or if you'd like I'd be more than happy to email them for you
default_smile.png

I think that USD means U.S. Dollar! Ha, that was dumb of me.

Anyways, like I said before, I bet they would ship it overseas because they have paypal options and if they "U.S. Dollar" on there then they must be intending on dealing with other currencies

Burgundy or black with silver piping I think would look very nice. Here are some of my silver girls modeling those colors.

2007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20036%20Hope%20Halter.jpg

LOU-VICTOR.jpg

Here is our silver dapple sporting his silver and black halter---

mo4.jpg

Forgot to add: This halter came from Ozark Mtn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back