Please help...Baby Shower

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
I am giving my Daughter in law a Baby Shower...I need to find a Wine Punch recipe either Red or white wine. Any and all would be appreciated....She will be having none of this.....just for the guests..more fiz then booze....Thank You

We used to make one that had red wine, usually a nice burgundy type, 7-up, cut up fruit like oranges, lemons, and pinapple. Sometimes a little sugar too. It was so yummy. But light at the same time.

Hi Angie, A real easy recipe....just go to liquor store and purchase a bottle of red Sangria or white Sangria and add equal amts. of ginger ale or 7 up. you can even make a gallon the day before... but pour some out and place in an ice cube tray and freeze. That way you wont water down the punch with regular ice cubes. Or you could freeze chunks / pieces of melons, oranges or pineapples and use those.

another baby shower idea....use baby's breath in clear glass vases with baby pink/blue satin ribbons tied around the top......I have also made smaller ones with glass baby bottles as the vase.

you guys are doing good...Keep it up!
default_aktion033.gif

Here's a non-alcoholic recipe that I make that tastes great and looks very pretty too

7-up

Red Hawaiian Punch

Scoops of pink sherbert

Hi Ange!

I bet if you google wine punch you will find tons of recipes.

I have gotten different ones off the internet...I was just looking for the ones that people I knew had tried before and just loved them...word of mouth is much better then written words by a stranger...lol

I'd go with non-alcoholic punch like Marty's. Are there going to be kids there? We do one with Sprite, Juicey Juice (any flavor), and rainbow sherbert for Ice cubes with fruit in it.

Christy

I'd go with non-alcoholic punch like Marty's. Are there going to be kids there? We do one with Sprite, Juicey Juice (any flavor), and rainbow sherbert for Ice cubes with fruit in it.

Christy

No children will be there and there will be the wine punch and one without wine....coffee and ice tea....so something for all...tons of food....and the wine punch will be served before we eat...and put away at that time...so there will be no one driving under any influence at all......

Latest posts

Back