Pixie our Shih Poo had her puppies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Pixies first and last litter... My groomer just loves Pixie and is going to take her after the puppies find a good home.

We have talked about a contract about grooming my other guys for Pixie.

Cindy had to put her Poodle down a few months ago.

Pixie is a Shih Poo and is Brindle in colour and bred with my 5 lb. Shih Tzu (Teddy.)

She also cryed having her first two, than it was like she new what was happening, great mom, had 4 girls and 2 boys...

Now I have to stick to my word, Pixie is going to a wonder lady and she just loves her so much. Cindy has been my dog groomer for at least 10 years. Could not find better.
default_biggrin.png

Started to whelp at 11:30 p.m. and finished at 2:00 a.m. and finally got some sleep about 4:00 a.m.

Just sharing

PixiePups.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got off the phone with Cindy my groomer and told her the good news and wanted to make sure she was still interested in Pixie,

Oh yes, she says cannot wait. She wants me to make up the contract and she says what ever I want she is willing to do, and if need money also for some payment is fine...

Oh now, I just not sure what to do?

Ok I am thinking $300.00 in grooming cost. She charges me $20.00 per dog to groom & nails.

So that would be about 15 free dogs done. I get 3-5 dogs done at a time.

She will be getting her fixed.

Need suggestions please?

PixiePups.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't have any idea what she should pay but I am kinda happy you live far away. I'd be getting one of those puppies otherwise. I love shih-tzu and I'm thinking a little poodle in them would be a good thing (probably some smarts?!?!). They are precious!

I'm with Jill, lol! I'm looking at one of the pups that looks brindle like its mama (who looks a lot like a little mixed-breed dog I used to have) and getting urges to get a puppy.
default_saludando.gif

Cute!!
default_wub.png

I'm with Jill, lol! I'm looking at one of the pups that looks brindle like its mama (who looks a lot like a little mixed-breed dog I used to have) and getting urges to get a puppy.
default_saludando.gif

Cute!!
default_wub.png
Yes, there is two that are going to be brindle like their mom
default_wink.png

Back