pink eye

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billiethekid40

Reaction score
Ok, so I just started working (;ast week and this week) at a day care. I had to call in sick already, because on Friday I was running a really high temp and lost my voice all weekend. Went back in yesterday (monday) and although I was felling better, my voice went downhill through the day to where I had none by the time i got home.

NOW I just woke up with PINK EYE! I know its not a big deal, but it hurts. Is there anything I can do until I can see a Dr later this morning? I didn't want to wake my mom so early with a phone call, so I thought I'd ask my "surrogate moms" if they might have any ideas.

Thanks!

Did I mention it itches like crazy too? Anything I can do for thr the pain and itching would be great!

I've never had pink eye, but my kids have. For them, the best thing was to just keep the eyes clean with a warm, wet washcloth.

Good luck to you. I worked at a day care for a while and hated it, LOL.

Thanks Steph.

LOL I LOVE the day care, just didn't expect to catch all the colds the first week there! The kids are great though, even if they ARE walking germ incubators.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back