Pictures to Share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibsongrrl

Reaction score
Tommy Haflinger has been home now for almost a week. I thought I would share some photos :

tommy1.jpg

tommyponcho.jpg

tommy2.jpg

I have downsized my herd considerably, selling three of my big horses, keeping my two minis and my Peruvian Paso. Hubby rides the Peruvian and I wanted something a little smaller than my big QH, but still sturdy and compact. So we brought Tommy home from Charlotte last weekend. He's 14.3, good size for a Haffie! And he's built like a brick. He's settling in nicely. I will be mostly trail riding him, but also hunter paces (he loves to jump!) and maybe even foxhunting. It's been AGES since I've hunted!

Anyway, thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

-KRistie

:aktion033: What a handsome boy he is! Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun with him. Congratulations!

This little feller is very cute! I think you will really enjoy him.

Love what you did to his mane, I used to be able to do it, but forgot how.

[SIZE=12pt]Now theres a nice built Haflinger.Congrats :aktion033: my haflinger is the sport horse type and yes they LOVE to jump!!Sounds like he will have lots of fun at your place!![/SIZE]

Thank you all very much.
default_smile.png

I'm really enjoying him. I've never had a Haflinger before and he's quite the attention hound. I'm working on his ground manners a bit, he's very spoiled, but not a mean bone in him. And yes, he's just too much fun to ride!
default_wub.png
:

-Kristie

Congratulations!! What a pretty horse! I bet he enjoys you as much as you are enjoying him. He looks very happy!

Very nice! Congrats. I work with a lady who has two Haflingers, they are a wonderful breed.
default_yes.gif
:

He is beautiful! They have very nice temperments and have a lot of heart! Have fun bonding and pictures under saddle are always a treat
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back