Pictures of your 33-34" horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have any pictures of them at this time but you know my youtube, Rain and Two Sox are both 33.5'' =]

Here are a few of mine. Erica's Streakin For Bucks (Buckeroo grandson) 33"
streaker_00.jpg

Mountain Highs AMayZing, 33 /12"
may_01.jpg

And here's one that helps you see height differences and similarities. These horses were shown quite a bit and were consistently measured. From left to right, Magic Mist Color on Fire, 36" (not in your height category), Magic Mist Top Secret, 34" exactly, and Willie Lees Desert Rose, just under 34", though in this pic she looks taller than Secret does.
m_secret_01.jpg

Many of mine are that size - here are a few of my favorites:

ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt - 33 1/2 when he won AMHA World Grand champion Senionr Stallion in 2009. Pretty sure THAT measurement is accurate!
default_biggrin.png
IMAG007.JPG

Ten L's Legacys Top Model - 33 1/2" as a 2Yo, so far measuring her at 34" -

IMAG012.JPG

Gallery Originals Major Temptation 3YO gelding at 33":

IMAG010.JPG

And one of our top broodmares a Top Cat daughter:

IMAG014.JPG

website1018022.jpg
Oh my! LOVE her!
default_wub.png
:wub
Thank you! I love her too! She was Nort's first ever foal and she's going to make Nort a 1st time grandsire this year!
default_wub.png

Wow, Eohippus...you must have air-brushed out the WINGS on Cody!! He is FLYING!! What a jumper!!

Out of my six minis, three are 33-34"..it's my favorite "A" height. Sorry to say, I have no way to put up a photo, though one of them is shown in my avatar. But, only his head, so you can't really get much of a feel for height from THAT...

Margo

I have a mare who measures 34" on the dot. I took her to a show last summer where the person who did the measuring kinda got snippity with me when I walked up with my mare. She looked at her AMHA/AMHR reg and said... "How is this mare registered with AMHA and entered in "A" classes when she is clearly over 36"! I told her she is 34" and to measure her.

Much to the woman who measured her as well as her friend sitting there surprise, my mare measured 34" on the dot all 3 times. She said it must be in the legs to make my mare look so much taller then she really is.
default_biggrin.png

SORRY BUT CANT POST PICS WITHOUT HELP!

THANK YOU Knottymare! Shes a sweetheart. She looks so big and tall or even like a shetland but measures right on the dot 34" everytime. I stare at her all the time and try to figure it out what makes her look so tall, but cant put my finger on it. And BOY dose she have movement to burn with awesome leg action!

THANK YOU Knottymare! Shes a sweetheart. She looks so big and tall or even like a shetland but measures right on the dot 34" everytime. I stare at her all the time and try to figure it out what makes her look so tall, but cant put my finger on it. And BOY dose she have movement to burn with awesome leg action!
She's a lovely girl. I'm guessing she looks so tall because is proportionate and well put together.

Lovely girl Mindylee!! I'm pretty sure it's that awesome front end and the dark legs that make her look much taller. All horses that are very upright in the front along with a long neck add a couple more inches visually. The darker legs make them seem longer and more refined which also adds height visually. Very pretty girl
default_yes.gif

She's really balanced and looks like a little horse! I bet she can move. Do you have any videos!?

sorry no videos but have a couple of pics with her running around, and oh dose she have some WOW leg action. If you email me I can send ya a few to view if you like.

Thanks for all the kind words about my mare.

[email protected]

This is Yankee, my 33.3 AMHR gelding. Dell Tera's Long Term #2 is his show name. hes a 7 yr old Silver dapple Splash Tovero. hes my all around guy.

DSC_3871-1_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1725_edited.jpg

then i also have a 34 inch Palomino AMHA/AMHR mare out of Little Kings White Russian but i dont have any good pics of her yet :p

This is Yankee, my 33.3 AMHR gelding. Dell Tera's Long Term #2 is his show name. hes a 7 yr old Silver dapple Splash Tovero. hes my all around guy.

DSC_3871-1_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1725_edited.jpg

then i also have a 34 inch Palomino AMHA/AMHR mare out of Little Kings White Russian but i dont have any good pics of her yet :p

Your gelding is GORGEOUS!
default_yes.gif

DSC_3871-1_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1725_edited.jpg

LOVE your Horse!!!!

I could not get your website to work?
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back