Pictures of our stallion Excessive Style

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJMM6

Reaction score
I just couldn't resist showing off our stallion, :bgrin L&J Excessive Style. We bought him from Marnie on here. I just love his coat pattern. He is homozogous for the pinto gene

We are so happy with him.
default_yes.gif
: I'm breeding him to 5 mares this year. So he is a very happy camper.
default_wub.png
:

e8f191b1.jpg

It helps to have a mare in the adjoining paddock to get a stallions attention. :bgrin

e8f191c6.jpg

Here is a picture of his daughter he gave us this year. We have 1 more Styles foal comming in Aug. :aktion033: :aktion033: CJMM Supreme Dream N Color--aka, Dreama

e9413b81.jpg

He's sure looking good and looking happy too! It's great to see him in such a wonderful home, love his filly too!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Talk about LOUD color!!! I don't think I have ever seen more paw prints on a single horse before.

sunglasses.gif

I remember the first time I saw a picture of him, back when Jim Barenklau still owned him. I have never seen such wild, unique markings on any horse!

The daughter I have of his is quite a pretty girl too...she is also homozygous with neat markings in her white. She is a black pinto, and also has a partial blue eye. The only thing I dislike, is her WILD mane...it is thick and uncontrolable, like she has a bad case of the frizzies all the time! I try to tame it and put it in braids to train it, but no sense in doing that, as it does it's own thing anayway just as soon as the braids are out! :eek:

Here is "Extra", shown here with her 2006 colt.

extra.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's very distinctive!!! And I see he passes that on! Congratulations on finding such a nice stallion!

Great color.... his butt almost looks pintaloosa-ish.

Lyn

Thank you everyone
default_wub.png
: When I first saw him on Lil Beg. I fell in love with him.
default_wub.png
: I had to sell one of my other stallions first & well, lets say I prayed alot. I sold my stallion to a great home & gave Marnie a call &

made the purchase of Styles all in the same day. Talk about cutting it close :eek:

Oh Mona, I love your girl Extra. She looks a lot like him. cjmm

Latest posts

Back