pictures of our 5 day old colt...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
This is our 2009 colt sired by LM Hawks Grand Stand and out of the mare LuvEm minis Gold Melody Colleen...We think he is quite a cutie..

100_2680.jpg

100_2681.jpg

100_2673.jpg

100_2658.jpg

100_2683.jpg

Oh My God, hes adorable, hes very cute and has some nice legs. Congratulations

Thankyou..We think he is quite the cutie..He looks like a little stuffed animal....
default_wub.png

What a CUTIE PIE!
default_wub.png
He looks so much like my 2009 Apache filly "Promiss'. Markings are so similar, right down to the color around the right eye, and the dark lower legs (that still look light in the foal fuzzies).

I just love the Frame/Sabino combination patterns!
default_aktion033.gif

What a CUTIE PIE!
default_wub.png
He looks so much like my 2009 Apache filly "Promiss'. Markings are so similar, right down to the color around the right eye, and the dark lower legs (that still look light in the foal fuzzies).
I just love the Frame/Sabino combination patterns!
default_aktion033.gif
I was just looking at your filly and thinking the same thing..lol Your filly has a bit more body color than my colt but they look very similar. The color combo sure does make for neat patterns...Wish he had been a filly but I am totally fine with alive and healthy...

Thankyou everyone....

Last edited by a moderator:
We have picked out the name On The Rise Farm Grand Design and his barn will be Romeo..LOL

Back