Pictures of my boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne360

Reaction score
I thought I would introduce my boys to everyone. These are some pictures that I took this week.

You would never know that we are in western washington where it is supposed to rain all winter, not snow and freeze. I hope these come out well, it is my first time with pics.

This is Jumpstart my driving mini and best buddy

109_0914.jpg

Jumpers again

109_0915.jpg

This is my new boy Roy aka Gizmo. He has been here about 3 weeks.

109_0901.jpg

One more of Giz

108_0900.jpg

They are adorable, Lynne! Welcome to the forum. I don't know where Kapowsin is, but I live in Monroe. You must be from Western WA, with the mention of rain and mud!

AWW Lynne ~ your babies are very cute
default_wub.png
: , I think you should send some of those to Equisite.
default_smile.png

Beautiful pictures! Looks like they are lovin' the snow, with their noses buried in it, ha-ha! That blue cast is so pretty with your horses! I'd love to have a big snow again!

~Karen

Awww thanks for sharing! Jumpy looks great! Boy he sure has gotten darker than his normal summer outfit! :bgrin Gizmo is sweet...is he appy? Have to say that snow looks mighty cold! Looks to be a wet snow too from the way it's laying on thetrees and fence and sticking. Nice pics! Thanks for reminding me what winter is really like.....I believe we'll be getting some of that sometime this year.

Awww thanks for sharing! Jumpy looks great! Boy he sure has gotten darker than his normal summer outfit! :bgrin Gizmo is sweet...is he appy? Have to say that snow looks mighty cold! Looks to be a wet snow too from the way it's laying on thetrees and fence and sticking. Nice pics! Thanks for reminding me what winter is really like.....I believe we'll be getting some of that sometime this year.
Yes, Jumpy has gotten darker in the last year. I am waiting to see what he look like this summer. Yep, Gizmo is sorrel appy. I think he is still a little thin, but I am getting weight on him pretty quickly. I can't wait to see his summer coat. This snow is very wet. I spent a couple of hours knocking it off some of my plants. We are just not used to this weather.

:cold: brrrrrr :cold: snow! too cold for me!! :cold:

around here we call ourselves "desert rats" - and we don't do snow!! but it's nice looking at the pictures, they aren't :cold:

if anyone with rain and mud is getting sunshine the end of this week - you are welcome! because here it is supposed to be clouds and rain, so i guess "sending some sunshine your way" might have actually worked???

Latest posts

Back