Pictures of a couple sale horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
I took some pictures of a couple horses that are in a sale tomorrow, the Mt. Airy, NC sale. We wanted to put some really good horses in the sale so we decided to put these 2 in the sale. I am starting to regret putting them in the sale because they are really nice. I know it is good for the farm to put horses like this in a sale because it represents the farm really good, but it is hard selling horses this nice. So here are the pictures, tell me what you think. Do you think we are crazy for putting them in a sale? Of course there is always the possibility that they don't bring enough and we no sale them.

First is Gander Hill Legacys Glory Bea, she is a 3 year old mare. She is sired by our National Grand Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy and out of one of our best mares, Little Skippers Candleglow. She is bred for next year too.

e87d89aa.jpg

e87d88b2.jpg

e87d87da.jpg

e87d8715.jpg

Then there is Gander Hill Legacy Flashy Lady, a yearling filly. She is also sired by our National Grand Champion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. She is a really nice filly too.

e87d85d3.jpg

e87d84aa.jpg

e87d83b8.jpg

e87d82f4.jpg

Both of them are straight out of the pasture, they haven't been worked or had a neck wrap on at all. They have just been clipped and had a facial.

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: wow nice looking minis.

You might wish you had of kept these girls.

good luck on your sell.

Aubrey, They are both REALLY nice. I can understand your hesitation. But at the same time it is good for your farm to be offering such nice horses. People will wonder what must the keepers be like???
default_yes.gif
:

Aubrey, They are both REALLY nice. I can understand your hesitation. But at the same time it is good for your farm to be offering such nice horses. People will wonder what must the keepers be like???
Yes, very true. It is really good for the farm to sell mares like this, we have their sire and both of their dams so we can make more i guess. The black filly's dam is bred for the same way for next year, hopefully we will get some as good if not better.

Well i think you have a good reason behind it, so agree and i would do the same thing myself.

Oh wow i like that first mare though, its still not to late to head for NC
default_smile.png

ooooo Aubrey! They look good!

Let me know how much you get for them!

I think your crazy for selling them...but it will look good for your farm...it may be worth making the sacrifice ;)

ttyl

Kris

Oh wow!!!Thos girls are gorgeous. It wont just look good on your farm but your stallion also!!Wow i dont know wether to say good luck to you or not!!!!lol Im sure what ever you decide it will benefit you!!

Well we did sell both of them, well pretty much gave them away. The hardest one to sell was the grey mare, but she is going to great farm at Rocking Horse Acres. It is hard to sell mares like that, but it is also good for the farm to get mares of that caliber out there, it represents the farm really well. And plus we have her sire and dam, and we plan on repeating that same breeding next year for a 2009 baby, her dam is bred to one of our other stallions, Lucky Four Gallants Galaxy for next year. And then we also own quite a few half sisters (out of same sire) to her that are as nice if not nicer.

Latest posts

Back