Pictures from today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
Today Morgan, the girl who is leasing Spyder for her 4-H project came to work with him. She did some lunging and she practiced setting up Spyder. Then we went on a walk. Here are some pictures from today.

BTW, how does Spyder look? I know last time I posted pictures some of you said he looked thin...how does he look for health and condition now?

spyder8.jpg

spyder7.jpg

Hes not such a fancy mover is he? :no:

spyder6.jpg

spyder5.jpg

spyder4.jpg

spyder2.jpg

spyder.jpg

Does Spyder have a nice head? It's hard to tell under all that fluff.

Any opinions on how he looks in his head and how his body looks now is appreciated. I was worried when some of you said he was looking thin...and now I am worried he is too fat!

cinnabarsit.jpg

Here is the finale! Cinnabar actually SAT DOWN like a dog while Morgan was lunging Spyder. He got so frustrated that he couldn't "play" that he sat down! What a character. He did get a very short lunging session but he didn't like it because I wouldn't let him canter, too hard on his baby legs! This is only the fourth time I have lunged him all winter.

:aktion033: Oh, my, that last picture is just so cute!! you should send it in the equisite or whatever the name of the place is where folks vote on your submitted photo!

It is a really adorable picture.

I think he is so pretty also; love his rich warm color! and his sweet eyes.

I think he looks in good weight now, with all that hair, his head looks a little plain, just average. But that little girl sure looks like she's having a blast and thats' the main thing. Very cute pictures you've taken.

Latest posts

Back