Picture taken at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
I was told that we could look at the pictures taken at Nationals online. Does anyone have the website address for this? If you do would you please share with me. Thanks

I talked with Terry yesterday morning and she hopes to have all the proofs up on the site by the end of the week. She is getting lots of phone calls asking when they will be up and that is slowing her down a little so please give her time to get them loaded.

I can't wait either as I was not able to get back up and look at the Liberty Under photos and I know she got a good show of my boy and I was to see how it turned out.

After waiting over an hour in line to view the liberty pics on the computer (they didnt put them on the board) I didnt see any of our horse and then found out that they only took pics of liberty if you requested them before hand out of like what 50+ horses in under there were only like 15-20 photos or so
default_sad.png
Raven was very disappointed who would have thought you had to request at a time in the ring when your horse was the only one in there a perfect photo op time :no: Wish they would have said something or put a note on there table before hand

Latest posts

Back