pics of your fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to taint all the girliness on this thread with a B-O-Y pic but I never turn down an invite to share my baby boy
default_wub.png
I'd be very interested in seeing any other pic's of Ruby's offspring and grand-offspring if you have any you could email me
default_smile.png

This is Jedi - Seahorse Buckeroo Spirits Attitude, your Ruby's little grandson
default_wub.png
I need to get new cleaned up pics tomorrow, these are from when I first got him in May and he was looking kinda thin and scruffy
default_rolleyes.gif

Jedi_sidestand_6_10_08.jpg

We had 4 out of 4 fillies for 2008 by our stallion Bow

so thrilled with the girls and our foaling season is done this year

8/11/08 "River" Bay pinto filly

notaslightfinallighterlace08smaller.jpg

6/12/08 "spice" Perlino filly

spice118newsmall.jpg

6/6/08 "Socks" black pinto filly

socsm.jpg

5/3/08 "Revi" silver bay filly

arevsmcl.jpg

I hate to taint all the girliness on this thread with a B-O-Y pic but I never turn down an invite to share my baby boy
default_wub.png
I'd be very interested in seeing any other pic's of Ruby's offspring and grand-offspring if you have any you could email me
default_smile.png
This is Jedi - Seahorse Buckeroo Spirits Attitude, your Ruby's little grandson
default_wub.png
I need to get new cleaned up pics tomorrow, these are from when I first got him in May and he was looking kinda thin and scruffy
default_rolleyes.gif

Jedi_sidestand_6_10_08.jpg
Shauna he's a cutie! Hope you'll share the new photos when you take them?
default_smile.png

Solitaire is my first foal from Ruby. (actually it was Boston, a colt last year, but he died before being born
default_sad.png
) But the lady I bought her from had a filly from her when I bought her, and she sold her to another country, but continued to show her for the rest of the year first. I got some photos of Summer at a show we were both at. Here's one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Che...by/91d0b77f.jpg

Who's Jedi's mom?

I've found a photo online of another of Ruby's daughters, I forget her name now but she was for sale and I SO wanted to buy her... let me see if I can find it...

Ah yes, it was Bear Branch Painted Kiowa, scroll down until you find her on the left side here: http://www.abria.com/abria-past-horses.htm

Found another, Bear Branch Painted Fox: http://www.seahorsefarm.com/sales.htm

Jessi

Jessi, here are new pics of Jedi from today http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=97937

Painted Fox is his dam. Thanks for the other links, wow, Summer is just gorgeous! I'll keep you posted on Jedi's show career if you like
default_smile.png

Everyone has such pretty fillies! Eagles Ring, all girls??!!! The filly fairy sure made herself comfy
default_smile.png
They are beautiful, ,my favs are your little bay pinto and the perlino
default_wub.png

Here is Heritage Rulers Charmer, she will be used in our therapy program.
tyalaying-2.jpg

coltsss-3.jpg

I had three girls this year. Ebbie the black at 6 months standing with Copper 5 months and little Abbie laying down in the background.

Just love all the girls...thanks for this thread. Everyone has such great girls.

(of course if I'd had boys would be saying the same thing...Ha!)

AUG182008-COPPEREBBIE2a.jpg

This is my spunky little punky, Maxines Treasure Luna BayB
default_wub.png
, Bred by Tinalee BuckNAppy Miniature Horses. This isn't a great picture cause it was taken from above her but here she is. Shes a pretty little girl.

3 1/2 months

PA050035a.jpg

3 months

P8260010.jpg

Here is Trixie, she was born at the end of March and will be going to her new home soon.

Leslie

DSCN1186_edited-1.jpg

We have a 6 month old Gold Champagne filly named Amira that is such a sweetheart.

more pics of her can be seen on our sales page.

Here's Platinum Stables Golden Amira.

amiraattn.jpg

Here are our 2 girls from this year. Both daughters of MiLo Acres Buckeye Captain Mack Splash.

Maple Mountain Splash of Maple

MablestandP.jpg

MableheadP.jpg

Maple Mountain Splash of Smoke

IceyA.jpg

IcerunP.jpg

007-1.JPG
This is Tater our 28" -2007 filly. She has EK & Buckeroo breeding...she is making mudpies ...
011.JPG
and Tango is our only foal for 2008 and she is out of Fiesta and Gracie...such a fireball & she was 18" at birth also.

Here is my one and only filly born this year- out of 2 Appy parents- she forgot something - the spots, but that is ok. She measures a whopping 25.5" max at 4 1/2 months old.... Below her pics is her mama, just a 'pasture pic'.

Dreamfilly80908.jpg

Dream08fillyrun81008.jpg

Dreamfront08.jpg

Here's last years filly- same sire... She was born solid but her dam is a varnish roan and now so is she but I dont have any new pics to post really- have got to get some stuff updated... And below her is her mama too, who was also born solid colored. This is what she looks like now at 13!!

MistylookbackLN3mo.jpg

Melody.jpg

I have lots of fillies but I will just post one, this is Firewaters Hey Gorgeous

Georgiegirlshow1pc2.jpg

I have been getting too many colts each year, but I do have a few yearlings and weanlings. They are not all on this, but here are some that I have pictures for.

Last years weanling: Riverdance's Cream De La Wind

22.jpg

Her full sister for this year: Riverdance's Winds Of Desire

2a-2.jpg

My first filly by my homegrown stallion: Riverdance's Desperado: Born this year: Riverdance's Annie Get Your Gun

Ea.jpg

Last years filly as a yearling: Riverdance's Wind In The Willow

7AA.jpg

And Future Driving Prospects:

Yearling: Riverdance's Monarch SomeLike It Hot

2BB.jpg

Yearling: Riverdance's Dust In The Wind

ABB.jpg

AND Weanling: Riverdance's It Takes Two To Tango

1-3.jpg

I have a few others, but no real pictures of them as I am keeping them. I am keeping a few of the above too.

Does it count that I bought one???

Here's a few okay hurry hurry pictures of her- this is "Lovey" a half sister to my wonderful show gelding, 'D.R.'- As you can see, she lives up to her name-
default_rolleyes.gif

P1020630.jpg

P1020610.jpg

And my wonderful 1/2 Welsh filly- Mimosa- She's my baby, pictured here at almost 2 months old.
default_smile.png
She's almost at the magic 3 month mark to take new photos-

P1020726.jpg

P1020753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back