Pics of my in foal mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalbank

Reaction score
I have three mares due to foal soon and I managed to get some snaps whilst out in the field yesterday. For some reason I didn't take one of Nibbles, but here are Fashion and Strudle and I think we can safely say there is a little bambino inside those tums!

Mares110309002.jpg

Mares110309003.jpg

They look like a few of mine!
default_biggrin.png
What stallion are they bred to? I can't wait to see the foals. Be sure to post pictures!!!

Cant wait to see the babies- be sure and post so we can share in your baby joy..

Well Fashion (the first one) is bred to Sheilinghale Bop, a 35" Fewspot. I've noticed that a lot of his foals carry a chestnut base and last time Fashion foaled (to him) it was a lovely little Chestnut Blanket spot filly.

Strudle, the second one..............well no idea who the Father is. I took pity on her and her leopard spot foal and bought them. They'd been through one of the UK's biggest horse fairs bless them so needed a break. I'm hoping she throws something as stunning as her last little black leopard spot colt.

Nibbles, the one I forgot to take a picture of is a fewspot and was bred to another few spot stallion (Saddlers Half a Mo), I bought her in foal with foal at foot. She threw a fewspot filly last year, but I worry when someone breeds Few spot to Few spot as I know it can cause problems. I'll get a pic of her soon.

And of course I'll tell you all when the foals arrive....................you try stopping me
default_laugh.png

love your round girls. I have a couple that look just like that. Waiting for the babies is hard, at least for me.Can't wait to see pics of your foals.

Latest posts

Back